New Contributor
cgeiger00

Period 2 weeks late

I've never skipped a period. I was expecting it two weeks ago but it hasn't arrived. Worried, I went to the doctors on Friday (It's Monday now) and he took a urine pregnancy test. It came back negative. He said that it may still be early and if I don't get a period by Monday, to just take a home test. So I bought a home test and took it today. Still negative.

What I don't understand is that most pregancy tests advertise "99.99% accurate up to 4 days before your expected period". Well my period was expected 2 weeks ago and still no result?

Could I be pregnant? Or is this something more serious?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
allysonpainter9

Re: Period 2 weeks late

I am going though the same thing except now, It has been a whole month since my period has yet to show... I have took a total of 4 home test and they are all negative... bout to schedule an apportment to find out if we are expecting or if something is wrong... I have never missed a period except for when I was pregnant with my first and I got a positive test after 2 weeks of being late. So we are kind of furstrated as to not knowing what is really going on.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
cgeiger00

Re: Period 2 weeks late

Thanks for the reply! I got my period this morning. I was being hopeful it was something else because we have been trying. I just thought it was weird that it was so late. I've never been late before! It is frustrating for sure. Good luck!
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 437 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: