Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: October Board

Hope you ladies are doing well!

Brie- Uggh, that sounds like a lot of work! Hope you do well on all of them. You got this! As much as having AF isn't great I can see how you would feel reassured. 

AFM- Not a whole lot here. Just in the waiting game. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Yes it is alot of work, but its so worth it when i see "18 credits left til graduation" on my schools site! :smileyvery-happy:

AF hasnt shown and my temp is back in 98.27.. have had cramping for a few days.

oh well. lol. We didnt BD anywhere near fertile time so theres zero possibility, its just a waiting game..she is just enjoying the messing with my head. today actually is CD28.

For 3 months I O on CD 14. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That feeling of being so close is so good. I remember it very well. So worth all the hardwork in the end! Yes, AF doesn't always have very good manners. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Yay on only 18 credits left! I have too many to count left. I need to get back in school. Sorry AF is taking he time showing up.

Tara: have you had any signs of AF? Or isit time for that BFP?

Afm: today was a really stressful day. I had to test everyone by myself today. They scheduled everyone in the testing area for training and gave someone's time off. I don't want to do that again. I've also been cramping a lot. Everyone says it's growing pains I just didn't expect them. Made me feel like I was getting AF again. Well I. Off to bed gotta get up early again for work tomorrow. Have a great night ladies!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Hope your day tomorrow is better! Can hardly believe you're already 14 weeks! I'm on CD 26 so II'm guessing AF won't be here for at least a few more days if not maybe a week. Looks like the last few cycles have been anywhere from 28-35 days. I have been feeling a little crampy though. Time will tell. I have kinda mixed feelings about AF coming. On one hand I don't want her in hopes of being PG, but on the other if she's going to come at all then I want her to hurry up so we can start our IVF cycle. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I look forward to you continuing your journey one way or the other. You're going to be such an awesome mom!

Alix- The round ligament pains are horrible... and feel a lot like that. Make sure to take it easy. A little heat helped mine (but not TOO hot).

Brie- Good luck with all those finals! I am happy I have a degree, though I'm not using it and my dog just ate my diploma last week. Blah.

AFM- My first appointment is 2 weeks away. So soon! Last time I had to wait about 5 weeks for an appointment so this is exciting. The doctor approved my switch to the one that actually delivered Nathan, hopefully that goes well. I am guessing they will do an ultrasound at the first appointment to figure out when I'm due... then I can fix this ticker. I just put it for the furthest away day I figured it would be. LOL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Thank you for the kind words. That's nice they approved your switch and that you got an appt set up already! 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 12 members 308 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: