Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: October Board

Simone- Thanks for the well wishes. Sending you some, too! Remember thing have a way of fixing themselves! Hang in there!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- GL tomorrow! KMFC! I am guessing if they were positive you could trust them... otherwise no? I think getting a positive even on expired ones wouldn't be possible would it?

Alix- You work with some people that really need to learn how to grow up. WOW... just wow.

Simone- *hugs* Hope things start looking up for you.

AFM: My sister in law was bucked off a horse today and broke two of her vertebrate. She is expected to heal without surgery (and has full feeling). But very much in pain. If any of you all pray... they can use all of them they can get. I better get to bed. I'm getting their little one (10 mo) at 6:30 in the morning. Yuck. We don't wake up that early around here at all.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: So excited for you!! :smileyhappy: Im hoping you went ahead and tested already :smileyhappy: because I dang sure can't stand it!

Amy: I think going on the pill will help my migraines, it did in the past.

Alix: Dont let people get to you, my boss treated me gosh awful when i was pregnant, because I was so small before I got pregnant, that it took until i was a good 28 weeks to really be able to tell i was pregnant.. i remember people asking me when I was due and when I was like "a month and a half from now" they'd flip their can and tell me I was too small and couldnt possibly be that far along.. I was like "WTF..." My boss was a real witch about it,always comparing me and my size, symptoms, etc. to her granddaughter and my other coworker and saying good they are and etc. I was like "yeah excuse me for still going to school and keeping  up with my stuff!" its like that to this day when I see her. I'd love to slap her in the mouth one good time. But of course that wouldnt work.. Everyone is "gonna hate" as my DH says. Dont let it get to you, even though its hard. Besides, if you are anything like me, you wear your pants snug and as soon as the bloating and belly growing began, your pants wouldnt fit..not everyone dresses like a grandma :smileywink:((HUGS))

afm- I had a dream I was pregnant and was buying maternity shorts... with Layla in tow. Needless to say, Im hoping thats just a dream and sign that Tara is getting her BFP..asap! :smileyvery-happy: Because I definitely don't need that right now...that'd put me at a due date of my projected graduation date..and oh no way jose!!

On some good news, I made a 104 on my Statistics test, and have an average in the class of a 96.05!! I nearly peed on myself.. never saw that coming! So I have an A in all 3 classes currently. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Oh no! Your poor SIL, glad that it wasn't worse! I'll send some prayers her way for sure!

Brie- You're too funny! Well, I would gladly take that as a sign for me :smileywink: Great job on your test and in your class. Way to rock it!

AFM- Sorry I'm posting so late today. I didn't have time before I had to leave the house this morning. I chopped all my hair off and now have a slightly assymetrical bob. I like it, but need to get used to it though. I probably lost at least 10 inches. I did test this AM with two expired tests I have both were BFNs. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- She is probably moving to Harborview tomorrow for more tests and such. She is in an insane amount of pain. And she misses her baby something horrible. I can't even imagine. :smileysad: Time to get some tests that aren't expired. :smileywink:

AFM- I had a crazy long day with both the kids here. My nephew isn't nearly as strong as Nathan was at his age (he was a premie so he's always been behind on the strength things). He's fun, but boy can that kid cry. Nathan was never half that fussy... not even when sick or teething. I pray my next kid is as easy as Nathan has been. I forget how spoiled I am, he's pretty awesome even when I'm frustrated with him. LOL
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara sorry about the bfn. I hope because it was an  expired test and you are pregnant. 

Amy is your nephew in birth to 3 or getting some sirt if therapies?

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I hope they can get her pain under control! Harborview sounds like a good place for her to be since they are a trauma hospital. Sounds like you've got a lot of stuff on your plate right now. Hope you can find some time for a nap or rest time in there somewhere.

I don't think I will test again for a bit. I'm gonna wait for AF. If she's still not here a week from now I will probably test again, but I doubt that it'll be that long. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,521 members 174,887 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: