Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: October Board

Amy- Glad you are hanging in there. Small snacks through out the day is a good idea. Good signs though!

Brie- Uggh, migraine and AF not so wonderful! Hope your midterms go well! 

AFM- Still not feeling so hot. Frustrated that when I get a cold it usually strikes me twice. Wondering if maybe I overdid it when I started feeling better by working out. I hate relapsing. Still hoping that my immunity will kick in and cut this short. No af still. BB's a little more sore. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Good luck on your midterms! Sorry about AF and the migraines.

Tara: When can you test? I'm sitting on pins and needles! I really hope this is it for you and you get your BFP!! Feel better. No getting sick!!

Afm: I'm ready for a vacation. I'm liable to go off on the next person that tries to push their pregnancy symptoms on me. Just because they had certain things happen to them doesn't mean they will happen to me or mean that because I don't have a certain symptom it tells what I'm having. Also if someone else tells me I'm small and shouldn't be in the maternity clothes I will start crying. I can't button any of my pants and I do have a bump. I'm sorry for the rant. My dh is at work and I have no one else to vent with everyone is at work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- I'm not sure when I'm going to test. I porbably could test now, but all mine technically expired in August. I figured I'd wait at least a couple more days. People always seem to have an opinion about pregnant women and often reflect their experiences. I don't presume it will get much better before the end. Everyone is different...try not to take it to heart too much. It's not uncommon to not be able to button your pants. I'd say if the doctor thinks you are on track forget about the rest. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- Sadly Tara is right. Everyone will have something to say, and most of it really should be ignored completely. Everyone experiences things differently and for some reason as they get older they forget that about when they had their kids (or even worse they have never had kids and then they really just don't get it). And I'm wearing a size bigger pant already, it's mostly bloating right now and I know it... but my normal pants don't button either!

Tara- OH! A couple more days. *Sigh* I wanna know! That would be awesome to be pregnant together!

Brie- Good luck on the tests. Hope your migraine gets better. I used to have what they called menstrual migraines when I was on the pill, every time I had a cycle I would get a migraine and they were debilitating. The eventually changed my pill up and things got better.

AFM- My tummy is grumpy... it doesn't like my change in hormones one bit. Bah. Nathan hasn't been sleeping well this last week. It's tiring to say the least.

I posted crock pot chicken tacos last week on my blog if anyone is interested. They are very very tasty. :smileyvery-happy: Unless you want to eat them for weeks I would halve the recipe though. msflutterby.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: a few more days of waiting won't hurt. I'm trying not to let other peoples opinions get to me but when they tell me they think I'm lying about being pregnant it's hard to not ignore. They never say I faked my ultrasound picture. I know the truth but it still hurts that people say I'm not pregnant. I talked the dh into paying for an extra ultrasound. There is a package deal at my dr's for a 3d and 2d plus heartbeat teddy bear for $200 and I can't wait until December to see peanut again. He said we can do one. I can't wait it's going to be right before we leave to visit family.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Darn it, I responded earlier today, but apparently it didn't except my post.

Amy- I might test tomorrow for you if I don't have any AF symptoms although all my tests are expired so I'd have to take the results with a grain of salt. It would be really cool to be belly buddies at the same time!!

Alix- Wow, that's horrible that they are saying that to you. How increadibly mean spirited. Well, you know the truth and will have a little bundle of joy. Hang in there,

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara gl tomorrow! I hope you get a bfp!

Life has been busy. Can't wait for the new year as it can't be worse than this year.
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 816 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: