Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: October Board

Tara: I. Agree with Amy you will be an amazing mom! I hope you don't need IFV. Today was a little better until it was time to leave. Our civilian boss g it fired for no reason today and banned from the gym. No one will tell us what happened and why they fired him when he had 3 weeks left.

Amy: glad you got the dr switch. I hope this one works out a lot better for you!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

It's still October right? Must have been a busy week for everyone! Any news on AF Tara? I'm praying she stays away for a long long time for you!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: It's still October I just never have time during the week to get on the computer anymore. I've been getting out of work late every day this week. Then coming home and passing out. How are you doing?

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Thanks! Wow, that sounds really odd that your civilian boss was let go and no one is saying why!

Amy- How you feeling? 

AFM- No AF yet. I started feeling kinda crappy last night at work again. My sinuses started burning and now I have gross nasal drainage again, boo. Hoping it's just a quick little joke and is gone. Tired of spending my time off with a cold. Been having some cramping here and there and a little  bit sore BBs. Not expecting much, but time will tell. CD 30 now. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I'm doing pretty good. Insanely tired and nauseous if I go to long without eating. But otherwise pretty good. I do get a few twinges here or there around the round ligament stuff and my lower back is achy... but it was before I got pregnant. All that lifting of a toddler. Not quite sure how to go about lifting him less, he can't exactly climb into his car seat, or highchair or crib yet.
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Tara: I am kmfc for you and that the cramps, twinges, and sore bbs are your BFP!! Sorry your getting sick again maybe it's just for the day and will go away soon.

Amy: I hope your back starts to feel better.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

hey ladies, I should be able to get back on for regular posting in another week, I have my final midterm in my last class on thursday, but have an intense amount of homework for stats, last week being down with my AF visit, then migraines, it just threw me all off.  We are doing good, and I did begin the Lo Loestrin FE samples, I figured if they dried my milk up this time, I'd be ok with it, but so far, so good. Maybe the last one i took was an off day for me? Not sure. Gotta go! Tara...can't wait to see your results!!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 521 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: