Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: October Board

Alix- Positive thoughts for sure! 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I hope it's a baby making itself very comfy!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- This time I'm pretty sure I felt that feeling Alix is explaining on implantation as well... fairly intense feeling. I am praying for you as always.

Alix- I have issues with my dogs right now as well, they get way to much crate time but if I let them out they get into things and destroy them. Well one of them does anyways. Very frustrating.

AFM- I got a little nap but am still not happy with my lack of sleep last night. We have people coming for the weekend. On the bright side, if Nathan is up tonight I'm making the DH go get him as he doesn't have work tomrorow. :smileywink:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I had a nap too and I don't know what woke me up. Dh is at work so it was probably the dogs. If I let mine out of the kennel they rough house and try to jump on my stomach. I always end up yelling at them for it and putting them back to bed. It's not fair to them. That implantation feeling had me hurting for a few days. I could barely move. I really thought I ripped something then my dr gave me a blood test and it was positive.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- That would be awesome if it was! Sounds like you were quite productive!

Amy- Hope you enjoy your friends this weekend and get some rest in there, too! 

So last night I was up from 1am to 5 am. Still having that pain on my L side. Sometimes it's in the middle, but mostly I'm feeling it on the L. It's almost sharp. I feel like it would be more likely in this stage of my cycle to be O. I'd really like for it to be implantation., but feeling doubtful. My fear is that is could be a cyst instead cause it hurt enough to keep me up.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I'm hoping that pain is implantation. Mine hurt enough to keep me up and not moving too much. Sorry you couldn't sleep. I got up at 3 and didn't fall asleep til 8:30 pm. Now I'm up again. I'm really hoping for good news and you get a BFP!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey ladies! Last week was part of my midterms (one was 3 full handwritten pages, plus a 1000 word analytical essay on Othello. ) and then this week I have midterm in stats, and  on halloween i have midterm on astronomy.then its smooth sailing all through november and then finals in december.

we've only BD'd twice this cycle, so I dont expect anything crazy when it comes to AF coming. I had a temp drop this morning, (from 98.3 to 97.7 something) so Im expecting AF will be here sometime today. which I was due today, but with last months 2 days late thing, FF changed my AF date til like thursday or friday. so nice that it may actually be back to its normalness.

We took Layla to get her a pumpkin yesterday...we left with a 37.5lb whopper of a pumpkin. =x well, im back to the statistics..

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 18 members 2,382 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: