Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: October Board

Alix- I hope that someone gets back to you. If you leave a message they should call you back. Oh, I'm sorry your head is hurting you. I get frequent headaches and it's horrible! Feel better. Glad your work tried to accomodate you.

Amy- Hehehe, I bet he's nervous, huh? That is so awesome. Sounds like an early US will best help determine your EDD. June seems like a long time ago.

AFM- Been feeling pretty crampy the last day or two. Hmm...

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

my last cycle started Sep 6.. June would be my due date... I think. I hope an early ultra sound is done, because otherwise the edd is just a guess.

I tested again today... because I'm still finding it hard to believe that I got pregnant so much easier this go round.  Still two nice dark lines.  I never had lines this dark with Nathan. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Posted from Samsung SPH-L710
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I was incredibly crampy right around when I'm pretty sure I ovulated based on other things (and the fact that I got pregnant I am thinking I really did when I was cramping). So hopefully that's a nice little eggy going for a swim for you.

Alix- I hope you get some answers from a doctor soon. Lots of not fun there.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: my husband was scared when I told him too. He just admitted this weekend that he is terrified. I told him to join the club! I know he's going to be a great dad. I would go by your last cycle for the edd. I used the countdowntopregnancy.com site to see when I was due and it was spot on, it will use your last cycle or your ovulation day to calculate.

Tara: I hope you are catching that egg! We need more belly buddies! I still haven't heard from my dr. I guess bugging them is the only thing I can do right now.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- After my last one, my DH is more scared about this one for sure. Can't blame him though, I am too. :smileywink:

AFM- Nathan decided sleep wasn't important last night. Does he not realize his mom is pregnant and NEEDS it? He woke at 3am and didn't go back to sleep till nap at 10:30. Oh tired me. I called and made my first appointment, since they go off when I had my last period the appointment is November 5th, that's super close! I'm excited. Though I think I'll only be about 6 weeks along them so it'll be earlier then they normally see people. I told them I have long cycles and they said they still go off the last period. Works for me, less waiting. They will call me back later letting me know about switching doctors, I hope it works out. We're trying to switch to the one that delivered my son vs. the one we saw. Our last one had a way of making my husband feel very unwelcome and disliked and that is certainly not what we're going for (it didn't get worse until further on in the pregnancy so we just stuck with it).
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Sorry you didn't get any sleep last night. Hopefully tonight Nathan cooperates and sleeps better. Hope that they will let you switch docs. Sometimes clinics can be kinda funy about inter office switching. It's important to have a doctor that you click with. Especially, if the other one wasn't the most professional with your husband. 

AFM- Still kinda feeling the crampy bloated feeling. Right now it kinda feels like a full tightness on both sides or to the middle of my uterus. Wish I knew exactly what was happening in there. Looking forward to proceeding with IVF although it would be huge if we could avoid it by getting PG this cycle. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I hope this pregnancy goes a lot smoother than your last one. Your dr should let you switch if you don't like them and feel uncomfortable with the dr. I might switch mine too. She doesn't really tell us anything. I wish I could sleep. I tossed and turned all night last night. I'm so jealous of my husband who can sleep no problem.

Tara: Hopefully that tightness is implantation!! I felt like my uterus ripped when the egg made its home. Hopefully no IFV is needed this cycle!

Afm: So glad it's the weekend. I am so tired. I cleaned the front porch when I got home from work. Now I have to vacuum and clean the kitchen. I took an hour break to just sit and let the dogs play. I feel bad for them. My dh doesn't let them out of the kennel so I don't want to put them back to bed just yet. We really need our own house with a backyard so they can run free out there and get rid of this energy.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 63 members 660 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: