Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: October Board

[ Edited ]
Brie: I don't know if I could put together a big party for anyone. It took a small army to plan my wedding, I suck at planning! I'm glad it was a success though!!

Tara: I hope you do get a BFP this cycle! Kmfc big time for ya!! How are you feeling? Any better?

Amy: how was the zoo?

Afm: I was trying not to overdo it this weekend. I have a huge migraine and I had a sleeping seizure. It freaked me out and I was napping on the couch next to Jason and he said I only rolled over. But it scared him. Now he's watching me with hawk eyes and trying to make it look like he's not. He isn't very good at hiding it haha. I just hope it doesn't mean there is anything else that wrong. And I told my mom that it happened and it's been a few days and she hasn't even called or texted me back. I don't like being emotional.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Thank you. I am not 100%, but feel quite a bit better than I did. I'm glad I'm able to function outside of my home finally. There were a couple days that weren't all that great. Do you have epilepsy? Not exactly sure what to make of that. Sorry your Mom hasn't called you back. 

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- I love me a good kids party. I get to be creative and that's always awesome.

Tara- Awesome you get to get started sooner then originally thought. KMFC for you that this is the cycle. <3

Alix- The zoo was fun. :smileyhappy: Nathan is finally at the age that he can really enjoy it. Though we did go mostly at nap time so he was pretty done before we left. Naps are hard to work around sometime. p.s. I understand the hormonal mess... oh so fun. I screamed at... well everything today... my patience was completely lacking.

AFM- With the symptoms I have been having I couldn't wait till Thursday so I tested today. BFP. Super excited and wee bit scared. It's strange, last pregnancy I spent so much time worrying about being pregnant and NONE about having the baby. Now I'm just panicked about labor (and the pregnancy) Honestly I had a HORRIBLE experience being pregnant last time and while I had Nathan fast I also had a 3rd degree tear and spent a good year recovering from it. I hope it's better this time, everyone says, it's different every time. I pray that is true.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: glad your starting to feel better! I don't know if I do have epilepsy or not. I had a few seizures in jr high and high school but the doctor I went to said I was just passing out and when I felt it start to happen I need to lay down and put my feet up in the. I never knew when they would happen and I know it wasn't just passing out. My teacher was there for one of them and he said it was a. Petite mal seizure. I guess I will find out with this new dr what's going on.

Amy: I love the zoo! We went to the Dallas aquarium and it was a small zoo they had so. Many animals there! Yay on the BFP! I had a feeling you were!!

K I'm off to work I'm gunna be late if I don't leave now.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- CONGRATS!!!!! Wow, that's so awesome! Have you told your DH yet? A BFP with no meds, too! So wonderful! I can see being nervous about the pregnancy based on your previous experience as well as delivery. It's true that each experience can be wuite different. Try to enjoy each moment! Yay!

Alix- Sounds like you need to talk to your doctor. Maybe you need to see a neurologist? Not sure, but I would be careful to not self diagnose and see your doc. Hope that helps!

AFM- Still pretty congested, but feeling a little bit better each day I suppose. I think it will be a while before all the symptoms are completely gone. 

Isra, Christine, Simone, Vicki- Hope you guys are doing well!

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I have no clue if I did have a seizure. I'm just guessing. I couldn't get a hold of my dr today so I'm going to keep trying. I just really hope it's nothing serious. I'm glad you're feeling better!!

Afm: killer migraine still here. It got so bad I got sick at work this morning and the painting going on doesn't hello much. So I wasn't allowed to go upstairs and help with testing they had me stay at the desk and do the paperwork. I was ok with that. I'm ready for the weekend, so I can just relax.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Thanks guys! Yes I told my DH... I told him first... and you guys next. And no one else yet. :smileyvery-happy: I'm super excited. The way I told him he was scared he had done something wrong... then he changed to a different kind of scared. He's a bit worried about my delivery options as well. I'm going to switch my doctor, stay in the same practice but switch to the one that actually delivered Nathan. I am not sure when I'm due though... if I go by when I started my last cycle June 15... if I go by when I think I ovulated then the 25th. My cycles were sitting at about 41 days... so that makes it not right with the normal calculating I think.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 541 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: