Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: October Board

Tara- Sorry you are not feeling well, there are WAY to many things going around right now.  It seems everyone is getting sick.  Nathan was sick about a month ago... got better and then was sick again 2 weeks later.  Ugh.  He's thankfully doing alright now.  As for my TWW, I'm intersted to see what happens as well.  I'm haven't exactly mentioned to my DH that I miscalculated the timing.  I figure I shouldn't stress him about it if it's a false alarm.  That being said, I have symptoms that mimic when I was pregnant with Nathan.  Only time will tell I suppose. 

AFM- We're heading to the zoo tomorrow... at least that's the plan.  We moved more stuff around today.  I can't wait to get it all done and organized.  It's been a long time coming.  And it'll be nice to not be paying for that storage unit anymore.  It's insane how much they can charge for a little closet.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Brie- Don't forget to enjoy the party! I loved throwing Nathan's party... I've already started looking up things for next year! I know, I'm crazy!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- That makes sense about telling DH. I figured you guys already talked about TTC for #2. When do you plan on testing? Poor Nathan...being sick is definetly not any fun. Hope you guys manage to stay healthy! Feeling a little bit better today than yesterday. but still not great. I'll take any improvement though. I had been doing so good staying on track with my workouts and now I haven't exercised in a week. I'm super concerned about falling off the wagon. I need to get better ASAP!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- We haven't really talked about TTC for #2 yet. We aren't exactly trying, but we're not doing anything to prevent it either. So, yeah. I will test on Thursday, at least that's the plan. I can make it to Thursday. One of these days I should start working out, I'm just not sure where to fit that into everything else I already do.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

hey ladies, Layla's party went well..although Im pretty sure I do not want to do another "big" party for a few years. DH and I are just going to do dinner or something next year.  I swear we stressed out and worried more than Layla did lol. She was more interested in her friends than presents, although she did have fun crawling in and out of a big bag lol. It was adorable. Im going to do some actual bday pics today as at 11:53 am, she will be my big One year old. <3

I am still exhausted. lol

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Hopefully that go with the flow apprach will yield a quick BFP for you guys! KMFC for you on Thursday!

Brie- That's understandable not wanting to throw a big party for a while. They take a lot of work and planning. Something small and intimate can be really nice! Seriously hard to believe a year has already elapsed!

AFM- Just plugging along this cycle. I got some labs and my pap checked off the list today for some more pre IVF requirements. Sounds like we are probably going to be proceeding with IVF this next cycle. Tenantively my next cycle would be around Oct 30th ish. Crazy! It would be fantastic to get a BFP this month although if not I'm glad to be getting the ball rolling. Feels like it's been a long wait!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: That sounds so exciting!! I am so excited for you.. You deserve this :smileyhappy:

have you guys decided how many embryos?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 183 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: