Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: October Board

[ Edited ]
Tara: I hate having to call in or go to the dr and be told I have to stay home. Dh's finger will be ok. He cut his middle finger right on the middle knuckle enough to show bone. The dr said he can't use stitches because of where it's at so he glued it shut. His hand is bandaged pretty good. I think I'm going to have to come home when he gets ready for work and help him put a new bandage on and his boots. He won't be able to tie them or get them on.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Yeah, being sick is no fun. Super glue works wonders! Hope it heals quickly although over a joint like that is annoying. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I think it's a good thing they used super glue. That cut is really bad! I had to come home and help him get ready for work and change his bandage. I wish I didn't have to see the cut.

Afm: I will be picking up my maternity tops next week. I can't button my regular uniform pants so I have to wear the new pants but I have to have the tops to go with it. I will try to post a pic on here hopefully I can do it from my phone.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

I forgot how long two weeks can feel. Ugh!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey ladies :smileyhappy: I'll be able to catch up again here soon..layla's party is tomorrow but i have so much to do today.

Tara: Seems you O'd really early this cycle!! (compared to your usual) I hope you did some homework at all the right times :smileywink: sorry you are sick. :smileysad:

Terri: Congratulations on baby Isaiah!

Alix: Sorry about having to wear the holter.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: I hated the 2 week wait!

Brie: Layla's party is going to be a hit! And I guess wearing the holter is a good thing. Making sure there is nothing seriously wrong. I will just be glad to not have raw skin when I take the stickers off.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I'm don't think I really O'd that early. I have had some tinges of pain in the last few days. Thinking that is more likely. I think a couple of those temps were from testing early in the morning. I haven't taken a temp in the last two days cause I've been awake or mouth breathing.

Amy- Uggh, I'm not a fan of the 2WW either! I think it's the worst part actually. Curious to see what happens for you this time around. 

AFM- Not feeling better, but not worse either. I hope I improve thoughout the day. Should be BDing more just not feeling all that spunky. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 20 members 2,244 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: