Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: October Board

Tara- Glad to hear your appointment went well. I pray you guys get a BFP before you have to deal with all that. But it's nice to have a plan in place or in the works of being in place. *hugs*
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Simone: I'm hoping it's just the pregnancy and nothing too serious!

Tara: they gave me a portable ECG monitor. It can do the ECG from the little device I have to have with me at all times. It's pretty neat just uncomfortable. I also have to lug around the big box it came in if I need more pads, batteries, or the charger. I'm glad your apt went well! And I hope IFV isn't need that you guys. Got a BFP this month!!

Afm: I'm off to work so I can put this box where no one will mess with it. I don't want to pay for it. It looks really expensive!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Thank you. It would be fantastic to get a BFP before hand.

Alix- Yep, that's the same thing as a holter. It's really neat to have that kind of technology accessible. It would make a huge huge difference financially and emotionally to get a BFP before IVF.

AFM- I'm sick. Not fun, both DH and I have colds which really sucked having our consult coughing and so on. Fortunately so far I have been able to control my cough though. I have to do a SIS (saline infusion sonogram) before the IVF and need to repeat some of our labs since they have to be within one year of IVF such as Hep B, HIV, RPR, Hep C. Kinda annoying since I'm 100% positive none of those have changed from a year ago. I just hope I don't have to pay much for it. 

Occasional Visitor
sailorandwifey

Hi all! this is teri. i have not posted in a very long time. I had my baby boy, Isaiah, on 07/22/13 @12:23pm. He was 6 pounds 5 ounces and 18 7/8 inches long. He is now a very happy and healthy 2 month old. :smileyhappy: How has everyone been?

Super Contributor
nursetara3

Teri- Hello!! Glad baby Isaiah is here! It's good to hear from you. I'm doing pretty good. DH and I are moving forward with the IVF process. Just getting all our ducks in a row. 2 months already, wow!

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Tara: I'm sorry you're sick! Feel better soon!

Teri: hello glad baby Isaiah is doing good!

Afm: my dh just called and woke me up. He cut his finger open at work just now. He has to go to the hospital a dh he expects me to go back to sleep. No chance. I need to know he's ok. I'm a big worry wart!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- I'm sure hope I feel better soon, too. I had to call in at work which I hate doing. Hope your DH's finger is okay! Do you think he'll need stitches? That's a bummer. 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 507 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: