Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

October Board

[ Edited ]

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD           

Tara                10/31

Isra           

Faith 

Amy              10/7                             BFP! :smileyhappy:                                     06/2014                                  

Expecting        EDD            

Heather-          12/17/13

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/19/2014

Amy-                 06/2014

Born:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13

Amanda--- Baby Halle 10/1/2012

Brie---Baby Layla 10/14/2012

Autumn---Baby Ryleigh 02/17/2013

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

GOOD LUCK LADIES :smileyhappy: I figured I'd start the next board since its the 2nd!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: October Board

Hey ladies, I heard from Nicole!!!

She says she is doing well, lucas and aaron are doing well as well, but life is crazy (we all know that feeling!)

Tara: She says she sent you a message, and to please check it (theres a notification usually in the right hand corner where it says your username, my settings, sign out, help, and then a mail symbol. click that). :smileyhappy:

Well, pretty sure Layla just made me a stinky present, and Scarlett needs to go outside. :smileyhappy:

Oh my..Layla keeps pooting lol. it sounds like a grown man!! =x

I just got a email from the lady who did her onesie, for her birthday, and said they arent shipping it until saturday, however, it takes 3-5 days to get here (coming from CA), Im worried about not getting it in time for her party.. I didnt get the notification of the email until today, it was sent 3 weeks ago. talk about a glitch.

her new diaper bag should be here on saturday too :smileyvery-happy: its smaller than what I've used since she was born, so Im ready to downsize, as I no longer bring the entire house with me whenever we go somewhere. lol. Mum mums, diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy cup, and night night blanket..and good to go! im calling it my "toddler bag".. only its super cute :smileyvery-happy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Brie: Yay on hearing from Nicole! I'm glad she is doing ok! I was worried about her. I'm sorry about the onsie you ordered. I would be so mad! If I make someone something and tell them it's going to be there a certain time and I have to delay sending it I will overnight mail it to get it there the next day. The customer shouldn't have to wait extra to get what they ordered.

Afm: my husband is home and I am so glad. I told him he is not allowed to leave again while I'm pregnant. My hormones can't take it. They made everything hypersensitive while he was gone.

Oh happy October! Time sure is flying by!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Hey everyone! I had an appointment with my doctor today. My hormones are fine. She said she tested for some other stuff but everything was negative. She walked me through Clomid. Does anyone use a certain brand of ovulation predictor? Does it really matter?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Alexx: I never used a predictor kit. I just used fertility friend and paid closer attention to when my body gave signs of ovulating.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Glad your appt went well and you followed up with your doctor. That way you get a better idea what to expect. I only used OPKs a few times I can't remember which ones I used. I think they were digital First Response or something. I used some other ones too. I only had one month where I got a positive I think because I wasn't Oing on my own.

AFM- Yesterday was my birthday so I spent the day with family. It was nice. Tomorrow we are doing the Tough Mudder which is about an 11 mile obstacle course mud run. I'm super excited! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: happy birthday!! Good luck on the tough mudder!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,301 members 148,221 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: