Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: November board

Alix- So sorry to hear you're still not feeling well. Take it easy if you can.

Alexx- Hope this is the month for you. KMFC

Tara- Good all your tests are coming back normal so hopefully all goes as planned. KMFC for you and this journey. It's been a crazy one for sure.

AFM- Nathan has been pretty off this week. We woke up to a vomit covered crib and wall on Wednesday... while I have a hard time with that under normal circumstances it was absolutely horrible while pregnant and already nauseous. It took awhile to get it all cleaned and get that smell out of his room. He's had no temperature or anything else going on. Though he hasn't wanted to eat quite as much. I'm guessing his tummy has been less then happy. Poor guy. It's made a long week for me. SO happy it's the weekend and Daddy is home to help out. Nathan is also finding his independence but still doesn't have the ability to verbalize it all that well. So basically there are lots of tantrums and he's started biting my clothes. Not cool. Did I mention it's been a long week? Hope you all have a fabulous weekend! I look forward to sleep and hopefully a little relaxing with a book.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: so far I'm feeling better. Today I don't even have a headache. I think it was just the stomach bug. It just took me a little bit longer to get rid of it. Sorry about Nathan. Maybe he had the stomach bug too. Sorry he's biting your clothes. That would be bad if he did it to other peoples too. I hope you do get some relaxing time with a book.

Afm: I got some crocheting done today. I made a cacoon for baby photos. My cousin is a photographer and most of her clients are kids. She put in a big order from me and the cacoon was the last thing I had to make. She ordered 4 hats and the cacoon. I made the hats last month I just kept forgetting to get the right yarn and the right size hook. Uh oh gotta go dogs gotta go out!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Oh, no poor little guy and poor mama. That must have been really hard to clean up. Ick. Hope that the weekend goes much better!

Alix- Way to go on finishing those projects. I have quite a few knitting projects on my to do list. Not enough time before Christmas, ahh. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shabreengangavalli

good luck
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: There really isn't enough time before Christmas. I have so many things to make for everyone and I haven't even started. I was supposed to make my dad a darth vader cape and I haven't touched that one. He's 6'3 so it's gunna take a while. I was trying to make slippers for everyone but I can't get the pattern to work. I have tried so. Many different ways to decipher it and nothing has worked. I just gave up on it.

Afm: leave tomorrow for a week with my mom and dad. Not looking forward to it but we have to go visit or they will get mad. I almost wasn't able to go. My supervisor approved the leave but then she didn't approve it on the computer so I had to bug her to make sure she approved it. Well I have to get some sleep. Gotta drive to Dallas to fly to Seattle.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Sounds like you might need to find a new pattern for those slippers. I hate it whena pattern isn't written very well. I always second guess what I did, so I have to write it down so I remember how I did the last time. Hope you guys have safe travels. Pack some warm clothes it's cold here :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I did find a different pattern a video this time but it starts different and looks different. I'm thinking I can use the video as a guide and follow my written pattern plus the video until i get it. My mom said it's been getting really cold at night so I'm bringing my warm blanket. I know hotels aren't that warm.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 17 members 3,654 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: