Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: November board

Alix- Wow, what a quick trip that was! Exciting you are feeling Bryce move now!! The weather has been beautiful here, but cold yes indeed. Glad you got home safely!

AFM- US and labs tomorrow and pre-op appt. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- How exciting! Hope all goes well tomorrow!

Alix- Glad you had a good trip. Gotta love being home!

AFM- Having a hard time not "calling in" to my job. LOL I realize it's impossible to call in when you're a mom. But boy oh boy do I sometimes wish I could just take a day off and just sleep all day. I do think the tiredness gets a little better second trimester, I don't recall thinking that last time... but I also don't recall feeling this tired towards the end.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: it was a quick trip. We had to make it short since dh's parents are trying to come down in January so we needed to save some time off for that too. We did a lot while we were there. All of my sisters were there and they treated use I th respect not anything like it was for the wedding. We both enjoyed ourselves a lot.

Amy: I am more tired in the second trimester than I was in the first. I'm just glad I'm finally starting to look pregnant. I got really tired of people saying oh your not pregnant. I'm 5 months you doodoo heads!

Sorry this was short I gotta get to work.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Hope you can find some energy. Somedays are just hard to get through and that's without a toddler or being PG. You can do it though I have no doubt. Hope your DH can give you a little break when he gets home. 

Alix- I'm glad your sisters were kinder to you guys! 

AFM- Our appt went well. Did our preop appt, too for the ER. My ovaries are responding well to the meds. I will wait for the nurse to call with my lab results to see if my dosage changes. Dr. S didn't think she would need to adjust them though. I think I had about 10 follies on the R and 4 or 5 on the L. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- Awesome you are finally showing! I wish I WASN'T showing quite so much already. When they say you pop sooner on your second pregnancy they really mean it. Oy. I feel like I'm 4-5 months pregnant when I look in the mirror. I don't plan on telling everyone till after my 12 week appointment or when the first trimester is done but it's harder and harder to hide my belly.

Tara- So happy to hear all went well today. Do they have an estimate for when they think they will do the ER yet?

AFM- Went and did some shopping today. Nathan was awesome. I would hand him things and he would either shake his head and give it back or he would throw it in the back. It was hilarious. Of course he knows most of what he's getting in his sock now... but it was fun and he is still young enough he won't know the difference. :smileywink:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Too cute! That is such a fun age! Seems like forever ago my nephew was that little. Not exactly sure I'm guessing about a week and a half or so from now. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I can't wait to hear more on your IVF. It sounds like this really is a good thing for you. I'm still surpr used do my sister invited us to her house. My mom wanted me to just go over there but with the way things were I wasn't doing that.

Amy: I wish I was showing more. Everyone says I'm so small but I feel huge!! Awe your son sounds so cute!!

Afm: I can't get enough sleep! I was fully awake watching a movie with my dh and next thing I know I'm waking up a few hours later. I know it's only go ing to get worse once the baby is born but I don't like feeling this tired!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 161 members 19,223 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: