Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: November board

Tara: When did you officially switch to Dr. S from Dr. B? You definitely made the right choice doing so. What stim meds are you on? How did it go yesterday starting them?

Amy: So awesome to see you too! I know, I can't believe that Nathan is getting close to 2! Congratulations on awaiting Baby #2 :smileyhappy: Wow 9 weeks! I'm sorry you were sick :smileysad: I'm sure the tiredness is leftovers from that and being PG just adds to it. I think you're doing all the right things coping with your anxiety. Will you be going to a new counselor now? Insurance stinks when they change coverage to providers :smileytongue:

Brie: HUGS to you too love! :smileyhappy:

Hello Naomi :smileyhappy: Welcome and congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm sorry about your cold, I hope you feel better soon, that's right rest as much as you can this week. Ooh, your next u/s is a week from today :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Naomi- Welcome to the group! Congrats on your pregnancy! First baby or first girl? Super exciting either way :smileywink:

Nicole- We started to make the switch in August when I had a phone consult with Dr. S's office. We had a consult with her in person in October and got the ball rolling from there. We took a few months off with Dr. B over the Summer which was nice. I started 20U of hCG and 375IU of follistim yesterday. Both are SQ and went fine. The follistim stung a little bit, but not bad. I didn't have too much difficulty giving them to myself. Gave myself the you just have to poke yourseld pep talk :smileywink: 

We had a big friendsgiving yesterday at our house and are hosting another on on Thursday for family. Kinda crazy! It went well and we had a lot of fun. Stimulation meds started with no problem. Woo hoo, Becoming more and more real we are doing this now!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Nicole- Awesome to see you as well! I know... another one. So exciting. A little shocked how quickly that came about. But it'll be good.

Tara- I would have to get someone else to stick me... no amount of pep talk would work I don't think.

Naomi- Congrats and welcome.

AFM- Having a tired grumpy kind of day. I blame the hormones because everything else seems just fine. Going to go shopping now that the store should be quiet. Gotta get stuff for Thanksgiving and just to have in general. As for the anxiety, I'm not sure yet. We'll see how it goes. I might see about seeing my old one once a month or something if I'm coping okay. The price would be the same and I wouldn't have to deal with the anxiety of getting to know another counselor. That is stressful for me. My insurance covered it but I quit working and hubbies doesn't. Very annoying. Last pregnancy I saw a different doctor first who just wanted to give me pills to "fix" my anxiety. It was a mess to say the least, gave me more anxiety then anything else. I did a lot of research and finally found the lady I was seeing. She does cognitive therapy which is what I learned would be best for me and the types of problems I have (catastrophic thinking). I've actually done REALLY well with dealing with it up until getting pregnant again, just those added hormones get me sometimes. :smileywink:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- You're funny...eh you do what you gotta do I guess. It's not the easiest to poke yourself but the sub Q injections are little needles. I really hope that the anxiety isn't like it was before especially given your new insurance doesn't cover it. What a bummer. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- So when do you actually do the IVF?

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- We are doing it right now. I started the stim meds on Sunday. I don't know exactly when the ER (egg retrieval) or the transfer will be until we are farther into it though. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I'm glad you got to switch dr's. And yay on really getting the ball rolling on IVF. I am so excited!! I can't wait to see your BFP!!

Alexx: sorry to hear AF showed. She was supposed to stay away.

Brie: I would have given up on the math homework and just done done the writing assignment, I'm sorry about the colposcopy, I remember mine and I know it hurts to walk. It took me a week to get back to normal.

Amy: glad your feeling better. Sorry about the anxiety, I hope you see your old dr and get some more relaxation tips.

Nicole: so glad to hear from you!! Oh wow how tine flies! 5 months old already? It feels like I just read you had your baby!

Naomi: congrats and welcome!!

Afm: we just got home yesterday. Washington was nice. No rain and sunny but freezing!! Bryce loves flying. I could feel little movements now he's constantly rolling and moving. Dh can feel him really good now. I will post more. I'm still a little jet lagged. We got in at midnight and I had to be up at 6 for work today.

Alix

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 710 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: