Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: November board

Oh almost forgot. Got the SIS (saline infusion sonagram) scheduled for late next week and then our supression check on the 20th!!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I hope the stuff they gave you works! And I'm glad you're feeling better. I think I might be catching something. I wake up with really swollen tonsils.  By the end of the day they aren't that bad. I'm calling tomorrow to see my normal Dr since my on doesn't do that kind of stuff. I think the only reason we found out the baby is a boy is because he sat on the monitor. He spread eagles for the camera. It was cute. He was moving all over the place!

Alix

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Android 4.3
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Alix- Congrats on the baby boy! How exciting!

AFM- I called my doctor today because I was a little freaked out over reading some stuff on the internet about cysts and what not from clomid. She said that it COULD be a cyst but my pain sounds more like I released multiple eggs. She did an ultrasound and I DEFINATELY ovulated. She said If I am pregnant I'd be conceiving about right now. So 2 weeks pregnant lol...BUT we won;t know for a couple weeks. I'm going in for a blood test on 11/16. Hoping for BFP!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: bwahaha..reminds me of layla!! Everytime she had an u/s, she would turn around and show her buttcheeks. DH was like "that sight looks pretty familiar!" and about that time, you saw she was a girl..lol. Made it difficult on the second time around to tell for sure, but we managed to get it!

Congrats on the boy!!! so happy for you, just wanted to say that before i go clean the living room that my little tornado destroyed this morning.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Alex: I hope you do get that BFP!! Can't wait to hear about your results on the blood test.

Brie: he was so wiggly. Dh wasn't in the room at first so we recorded the heartbeat first. I still saw before the tech told me that it was a boy but I didn't say anything. I have found out why I can't sleep though. The ultrasound opened my eyes. Bryce likes to roll a lot, so when I get comfortable he's not and rolls so I will roll. It's really weird. I felt it all night the past two nights. Sorry Layla made a mess! I have to clean too, dh got video games and it shows that it's a gamer zone now.

I have to go back to work.

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alex- Fingers crossed!

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

Alex - Fingers Crossed for you for that BFP!

Alix - Congrats on the baby boy!!  <3  Boys are so much fun!  I have 2 of them!!  <3

AFM - I will be 4 weeks officially tomorrow.  Yesterday I made my first OB appt but it isn't until November 29th.  Which happens to be the day before we leave for our surprise trip to Disney.  We are surprising our oldest (he will be 5 December 12) with a trip to Disney.  It will also be my youngest's son's first time there.  :smileyvery-happy:  I was pregnant with him the last time we went to Disney May 2011.  I am super excited b/c I am a Disney fanatic!  And it's so hard to keep a secret!!!  We got our magicbands yesterday in the mail and got our luggage tags last week.  I have everything hidden in my closet!!!  And we plan on doing a scavenger hunt for my oldest to find the clues and ultimately find a big treasure chest DH and I built out of cardboard boxes and spraypainted.  :smileyvery-happy:  We will be down in Disney for almost 2 weeks so that means I have to wait even longer to get my ultrasound done.  Oh phoeey!  The good thing is my DH is an ultrasound tech so if we really wanted to take a peek he can scan me.  :smileyvery-happy:  Counting down the days!!!!!!!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 376 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: