Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: November board

Faith- Congrats! That is super exciting! Hope you can keep it a secret okay. That can be a tough decision. 

amontes- Hope that the clomid does the trick for you and that you caught that egg! Sounds like something was going on in there!

Amy- Yay, glad you got to hear the HB! 

AFM- Just trying to patiently wait for the action part of our IVF cycle. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- How long do you have to wait? We didn't hear the hb, just saw it.

Faith- I did REALLY well keeping it a secret the first time around. This time not so much. Thankfully my DH defaults to doing whatever I want when it comes to that! I was avoiding telling people in case I lost the baby. But then I realized that all the people I wasn't telling, were the people I would really need to be there for me if I did. Kinda one of those things. So we've told our parents, a couple friends and a few other random people that have asked things regarding to that. Woohoo to having a preggo buddy. :smileyvery-happy:

AFM- Hello nausea. I've had it on and off for a few weeks but today it's reminding me that it's really here. It's so worth it. :smileyvery-happy: But oy.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Ooops. Well, that is a good thing, too :smileyhappy: I think we will start the stim meds sometime around 11/20 or so. Hope your nausea isn't too bad. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Faith: Congrats!! I will add your due date to the list!! It was. Very hard for me to keep it a secret so the day I found out I spilled the beans but my dh was just as excited as I was!

Amy! why didn't they let you hear the heartbeat? My dr did. That's really weird. I teared up the first second and third time I heard the heartbeat, it's so amazing!

Tara: I'm sorry you have to wait to start the IFV. That's not fun!! Are you feeling better though?

Alexx: sounds like you might get that BFP!

Afm: today was good and bad. We got to the dr at 940 our apt was at 945 we got stuck by a train. Then the nurse tells me that my apt was at 915. So she had us wait an hour and fifteen minutes. We heard the heartbeat again it was 162 this time. Then I had blood work and we were called back to have the ultrasound. Peanut did very well....and it's a BOY!!!!! I am so excited!! I will try and get some of the pictures on here soon. I have to go though I just got home from work

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Alix- I think it was so early that it wouldn't be very loud to hear. Next time I will for sure. Last time I didn't hear it at that first one either, just saw it on the ultrasound. Seeing it is just as awesome for me, so it's all good. Congrats on a boy! They are so much fun!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Amy: That makes sense. Did they tell you how many weeks you are? I'm so excited! Lots of belly buddies!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Awe a boy! Congrats. That is cool they could tell already! Glad you still got to be seen today even with the mix up Yeah, I am definatley feeling better. I still have a cough, but am on the mend. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 264 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: