Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

November board

[ Edited ]

Name              Test date                        Result                            EDD           

Tara                11/13

Isra           

Faith 

Amy              10/7                             BFP! :smileyhappy:                                     06/2014                                  

Alexx

Expecting        EDD            

Heather-          12/17/13

Vicki-                 04/18/2014

Alix-                  04/18/2014

Amy-                 06/2014

Born:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13

Amanda--- Baby Halle 10/1/2012

Brie---Baby Layla 10/14/2012

Autumn---Baby Ryleigh 02/17/2013

Haley --Baby Amelia 07/14/2013

Teri-Baby ??

Amber- Baby ???

Good luck ladies!! Lets get some more BFP's!! :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: November board

Thanks for telling me it was November so I didn't spend 2 weeks wondering where everyone was this time.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Thanks for starting the new board. I keep forgetting that it's a new month already! Unfortunately, those tests were right. AF is now here. We didn't get as many treaters as we normally do. Usually we get a ton, but we still probaby got at least 100 or 150. 

AFM- AF started. Going to go get ready and pick up my BCPs to start, Sent off my email to the IVF coordinator. Crazy!!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Sorry to hear AF is here. Good to be starting something new. Did you guys decide to go with one or two? I don't recall ever seeing that.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: sorry AF is here, but now you can proceed with your IVF!! So thats exciting either way! Hopefully this will be it for you. :smileyhappy: maybe even twins :smileywink:

poo...I have to go and finish cleaning. My stats teacher gave us NO homework this weekend.. but that means I need to catch up on the cleaning i have neglected.. :\

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- That's how I feel about it. So nervous about the financial aspect, but happy to be moving on to the next step. I think it'll feel better to know we have done everything we could to try to start a family. I sure pray that this works for us! Yay, no homework! Always cleaning to catch up on. Blah. It's nice you don't have to do both! Did Layla get dressed up yesterday for Halloween?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Amy: the only reason I knew it was a new month is because of my dr appt next week. Haha I forget everything now.

Tara: Boo AF. She needed to stay away. I really hope IFV works for you! I know you will be a great mom!!

Brie: Yay no homework. I love homework and I love not having it. Wired I know but it always gave me something to do. My "homework" this weekend is to clean this big ol house by myself. Dh isn't a help but he will be soon!

Afm: so I made a decision today. I can't wait until December to find out if I'm having a boy or girl so I called my dr and scheduled the 14-20 week ultrasound for right after my appt on Wednesday. I told the dh about it after I did it. He said he was ok with waiting but knew I couldn't wait. It's been 9 weeks since I saw peanut. I can't wait a full 14 weeks to see peanut again. That's torture. Uh oh gotta go dog just yiped

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,459 members 181,421 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: