Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: November board

Alexx- I have heard that about Mucinex as well. I used to take it all the time for my sinuses. I'm not sure if it helps with fertility per say, I believe it thins mucus so it makes it easier on the swimmers. :smileywink: I do know it helped me clear out my sinuses. If you take it though, make sure to drink A LOT of water, it will make you feel so parched.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Ah I see that makes more sense if you are prediabetic. Weightloss definately helps reduce your body's need for insulin thus helping with your blood sugars. I hope that whatever ends up being your plan works for you!

AFM- Got home a little bit ago. Had my estriadiol level drawn and an US. I start stimulation meds on Sunday!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I'm so excited for you!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- The thing is, I'm not prediabetic anymore, so I'm thinking I'm just taking it out of habit. I spoke with my doctor, and because I started AF by myself, she isn't bumping up my Clomid. She said I must have ovulated because I had a period. IDK, I started my next round today. I guess we'll just test a lot and try like rabbits...lol. CONGRATS ON IVF!!! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Ladies!!! I have missed you all sooooooo much!
Life is certainly crazy! I've been back to work since Sept. 23rd after taking my full 12 weeks. Lucas is almost 5 months old and Aaron turned 5 on Oct. 2nd. My little guys are growing wayyyyy to fast for me!

Tara: I am so incredibly excited for you! IVF! I am praying so hard that this it for you darling, you WILL have your miracle ♥ GL starting the stim meds on Sun :smileyhappy: I have certainly been in your boat!

Lots of Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Hmmm, I'd say just follow your gut. It's a good thing AF came on her own! Hoping that this is the last AF you have for a while because of a BFP :smileyhappy:

Nicole- Hey! Wow, I can hardly believe the boys are 5 month and 5 years old already! Wasn't Aaron like 3 yesterday? Life sounds busy for sure; we've missed you. Yes, you know exactly what this process is like :smileywink: Trying to navigate it gracefully, eek. Feels like there are so many unknowns. Hope to see you pop in from time to time!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: I know! Lucas will be 5 months next weekend and I remember Aaron only being 3 what DOES seem like yesterday!
There ARE so many unknowns, it's risk-taking to the extreme really. I just know you WILL navigate gracefully through it :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 387 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: