Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: November board

Alexx- I have heard that about Mucinex as well. I used to take it all the time for my sinuses. I'm not sure if it helps with fertility per say, I believe it thins mucus so it makes it easier on the swimmers. :smileywink: I do know it helped me clear out my sinuses. If you take it though, make sure to drink A LOT of water, it will make you feel so parched.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Ah I see that makes more sense if you are prediabetic. Weightloss definately helps reduce your body's need for insulin thus helping with your blood sugars. I hope that whatever ends up being your plan works for you!

AFM- Got home a little bit ago. Had my estriadiol level drawn and an US. I start stimulation meds on Sunday!

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I'm so excited for you!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- The thing is, I'm not prediabetic anymore, so I'm thinking I'm just taking it out of habit. I spoke with my doctor, and because I started AF by myself, she isn't bumping up my Clomid. She said I must have ovulated because I had a period. IDK, I started my next round today. I guess we'll just test a lot and try like rabbits...lol. CONGRATS ON IVF!!! 

Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Ladies!!! I have missed you all sooooooo much!
Life is certainly crazy! I've been back to work since Sept. 23rd after taking my full 12 weeks. Lucas is almost 5 months old and Aaron turned 5 on Oct. 2nd. My little guys are growing wayyyyy to fast for me!

Tara: I am so incredibly excited for you! IVF! I am praying so hard that this it for you darling, you WILL have your miracle ♥ GL starting the stim meds on Sun :smileyhappy: I have certainly been in your boat!

Lots of Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Hmmm, I'd say just follow your gut. It's a good thing AF came on her own! Hoping that this is the last AF you have for a while because of a BFP :smileyhappy:

Nicole- Hey! Wow, I can hardly believe the boys are 5 month and 5 years old already! Wasn't Aaron like 3 yesterday? Life sounds busy for sure; we've missed you. Yes, you know exactly what this process is like :smileywink: Trying to navigate it gracefully, eek. Feels like there are so many unknowns. Hope to see you pop in from time to time!

Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: I know! Lucas will be 5 months next weekend and I remember Aaron only being 3 what DOES seem like yesterday!
There ARE so many unknowns, it's risk-taking to the extreme really. I just know you WILL navigate gracefully through it :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 546 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: