Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Re: November board

Tara- I wouldn't say the weekend went any better. Better for him I suppose. But I managed to get the bug and was sick last night. Thankfully the DH was able to stay home today and watch Nathan while I tried to get rest and feel better.

Alix- Safe travels. It's nice and cold here for your arrival. :smileysad:

AFM- As I said before. I managed to pick up the stomach bug, probably the same thing Nathan had. Not happy about that. Thankfully it's a relatively quick one, let's hope it stays that way. My stomach is so sore from cramping and such. Not fun at all. I called the doctors, they said just make sure I'm getting liquids in me, if I can't eat don't worry about it. Other then the whole being hungry thing. :smileysad: So I'm starving but eating makes me feel nauseous, but then I can't decide if it's nauseous because of being sick or because I'm pregnant. Getting a stomach bug when you already have a level of nausea is just fun.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Nice you found another pattern. I like using you tube when I'm unsure about how to do something. They often have pretty good tutorials. That's a good idea to bring a blanket. 

Amy- Oh no. That is totally rotten. It's kinda like a double whammy. No good. Feel better! 

AFM- Been spotting off and on...I think it's from the SIS. Thinking it just kinda stirred things up a bit. My meds come tomorrow!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

So...AF showed up on saturday. right on time. UG...so we're bumping up to 100mg Clomid and bumping up my metformin. I'm sad, but my cycle days are super regular now. 29 days for three months in a row! Tracking my ovulation will hopefully be easier. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to see If I even ovulated last cycle. This sucks...:smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Just have a moment, but Tara Im super excited for you!! :smileyhappy:

I feel on eggshells just reading your updates! lol.

I'm alive ladies, but barely have a moment to rest! Last two and a half weeks of school, so Im stuck doing hours of stats homework (yay for A average.. boo for 45 mins for one problem... x that 20 or more problems each week!) and then I had a Colposcopy Friday for my abnormal pap results back in sept. I had a slightly abnormal one back in 2010, but I didn't remember hurting that much after my colpo, but this time, I was almost incapitated  for two days!  (As much as one could possibly be incapacitated with a toddler who firmly believes she is supposed to be surgically attached to your hip and DH at work). Dr. M. said she found two very questionable areas this time and took multiple biopsies (and looks like she used the loop thingy) . So, I also had a thousand word essay plus anontated bibliography that was due today.. I spent all day yesterday doing it. so, I now have to finish my last part of stats homework, print the second part that he requests, and finish cleaning BEFORE 4:30 today. so, you guys probably wont see much of me until after Dec. 6th :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- I'm sorry that's not what we were hoping for! Hopefully the increase in clomid would help, but the fact your cycle seems to have regulated is a good sign! Suprisingly, I always thought metformin was a current treatment for PCOS. Our RE said it's not anymore. Really it just causes people to deal with unpleasant SE's from the medication, but makes them feel proactive. Doesn't really seem to hurt anything though. She said that a lot of family practice docs and some OBs are still prescribing it though. I thought that was an interesting tidbit. Might encourage you to ask your doc about what the recent literature shows regarding metformin for the treatment of PCOS. 

Brie- Thanks! I hope that your biopsies come back okay and that you are back to feeling okay again. Glad you are getting things taken care of though. Wowzer, you sure sound like a busy bee for sure. Good luck on your tests and what not!

AFM- Big box of meds came in the mail today. Signed consents that were emailed. It's becoming all very reall now. We go in for our supression check in the morning!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Tara- SO exciting! If your suppression check in the morning is good, what happens next?

Alexx- Sorry this isn't the month for you. I hope the increased clomid helps you out.

Brie- Hope your results come back good from your tests.  And good luck with all that school work.  I can't imagine doing all that at once.  School was enough work on its own.

AFM- Feeling much better today, still only eating minimally but mostly doing pretty good. Being sick is not fun.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- I started taking MetFormin because I had a glucose test and it said I was almost diabetic, but last time I got my tests done, I was in the normal categorie and am no longer pre-diabetic. She said I'm now taking it because it helps regulate weight and SUPPOSEDLY helps ovulation. IDK...

ALL- So, I heard Mucinex can help fertility. Anyone try this or know anything about it? What does it help?

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 20 members 1,876 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: