Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: November board

Alix- Hope you feel better soon! It's highly unlikely it's related to the flu shot. I think your doctor was right about it either being MS or gastritis (stomach bug). Either way glad you got rehydrated and some zofran on board. Hope that the migraine goes away, too! Hugs, it's no fun not to feel good!

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- I'm so excited for you! I'm excited to hear about your journey through IVF! 

Alix- Sorry you're sick! Being sick AND pregnant makes it so much worse. 

AFM- So, If I AM pregnant right now, I'm 3 weeks along. So too early to test. But of course I tested anyways and got BFN. I'm still holding out though. My boobs hurt SOOOOOOOO bad. And I've been sleeping about 14 hours a day. AF is supposed to be here on the 17th. I was supposed to have a blood test on the 16th but had to cancel. I think I'll just be patient and see if AF shows up...If not I'll test next friday. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I have no idea what I have. I know I've been trying to sleep it off and it's not working. When I wake up the room is spinning. Today is better though. No nausea and the migraine is finally getting better, it's now a headache.

Alexx: I couldn't hold out to test either. I found out at four weeks. My dr had sceduled me for a pap and she asked why I wasn't pregnant yet and put in for me to see a fertility clinic. Then she scheduled a blood test and called me that day and said I was four weeks along. I hope you get the BFP!!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- Thanks, it's quite unreal still for us that we are actually doing it. Hoping for you that you tested too early, so you can still get that BFP this month!

Alix- Oh no, you were suppose to wake up feeling better! Darn it. Did you say you had a cold or sinus pressure? Trying to remember... What about something going on with your ear? Try to stay hydrated! I can't believe you're already 18 weeks! Wow!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I do have sinus pressure but my allergies have been going haywire since I was about 12 weeks. I do have a bad migraine and it's making my head feel funny. But I'm not nauseas anymore! I can't believe I'm 18 weeks either. Time is flying by! And the baby bump keeps getting bigger. Every time I look down now I'm like no way did he grow in the last 5 minutes but he did. I really hope the IVF works for you!!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Glad you aren't nauseous anymore. I hate feeling nauseated...it's the worst! That must be an odd feeling to see your body change. Positive healthy changes for that growing little guy!

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: I did hear his heart beat yesterday it's still 160. He's got a really strong ticker it's been 160 since I was 7w5d!! I hate feeling nauseas too it's horrible!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 53 members 727 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: