Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: November board

Alix- I sure hope it works, too! It feels crazy to be finally moving on to IVF. Seems like weve been trying forever! I never really had any names that I've been set on. There have been a few I've liked a lot, but then I kinda grew out of them. I love names and the reasons behind why people choose what they do. DH likes a lot of traditional names which I do as well although I would hate for my kid to have 5 kids in their class with the same name. I think that can be somewhat hard to escape without going off the deep end when it comes to choosing names. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- That was always my fear when choosing a name. I didn't want to choose a common name, but I didn't want it so different that they would have a hard time with it either. We obviously ended up with a very common name. It would have been less so had we had a girl. I think it's easier to branch out with girl names then boy names. We didn't have a name till the day he was born, we had a few floating around but my hubby believes you need to see them before you know the name for sure. After having Nathan I agree, we won't have a name set in stone for this one either. So excited for your journey to continue. Sounds like you'll be busy. One of the gals in my MOPS group brought in a picture of the two eggs they used for IVF when they had their daughter, it was pretty neat to see. Did you guys decide to go with one or two eggs? Or still not sure?

Alix- Bryce is a cute name. I agree, much more of a boy name. But a girl could probably pull it off too.

Christine- Glad to hear all is going well! Jordyn is adorable! I am doing pretty good. Super tired, occasionally nauseous but mostly not bad. Trying to keep my anxiety in check, thankfully my little man keeps me busy enough I don't have the same kind of time I had when I was pregnant with him to dwell on the what ifs. AND thankfully I realize just how big the reward is for everything I will likely go through again.

Isra- Hope you feel better soon. Sorry to see AF is here for you.

AFM- We went to the zoo today. Always fun. When we got home I collapsed into bed, jacket and all, I'm surprised I didn't wake up wearing shoes. I remember being tired with Nathan but nothing near this tired. Guess I do more to burn energy now then I did before, toddlers are good for that.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
Mommagiggles

Alix - I LOVE the name Bryce!  You don't hear it that often!!  I'm glad your family member decided to go with the name Landon so you could have that name!  :smileyvery-happy:  

Christine - Jordyn is adorable!!  Such a pretty little smile!!

Isra - I hope you feel better soon!  Sorry to hear AF showed her ugly face!  KMFC for that BFP soon for you!

Tara - I'm so excited for your journey to continue!  How many egss did you decide to go with?

AFM - I'm 4 weeks 3 days now and really not feeling many symptoms so far except for fatigue and breast tenderness.  Every now and then I feel a little queasy if i go long periods without eating something but for the most part I am feeling pretty good.  :smileyvery-happy:  We are very excited about our trip to disney and are counting down the days.  And of course I am counting down the days to my first OB appt as well.  I decided to tell my mom and my sister only and DH is ok with that.  We arent telling anyone else right now though.  My sister is going to be the godmom of the baby so I wanted to include her.  :smileyvery-happy:  They are very excited and my mom teared up!  :smileyvery-happy:  From what I calculated from my LMP my EDD would be July 19, 2014.  July is going to be a very busy month!  My birthday is July 25, my husbands birthday is July 26 and our youngest's birthday is July 27.  :smileytongue:

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I think you're right about it being easier to branch out with girl names. I love the name Nathan...that would be on my list excpet DH knew a Nathan type of deal. That's what I say to my patients when they are unsure about names yet is that sometimes you'll know when you  wait and see the baby. Hope some energy comes back your way! The zoo is a lot of fun! That is so cool about the picks of their embryos I hope we get some!

Faith- That's exciting you got to tell your sister and Mom! Wowszer, July sounds like it's going to be crazy Birthday month for your famly! My guess is give it a couple more weeks and you'll have some more symptoms either that or you'll be one of the lucky ones that doesn't :smileywink:

AFM- After a lot of discussion....we are planning on transfering two embryos unless something comes up. It costs so much money to do IVF at all that we really would like to increase our chances. only a couple days until the SIS and then 6 days to the supresssion check!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Tara--I am so excited for you! I will definitely be keeping a watch to see how things go! Lots of prayers and positive thoughts coming your way!
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Chrstine- Thanks!

AFM- Did my SIS today which wasn't bad. In her words the results were "textbook" normal. Seriously, confused sometimes as to why we've had problems at all TTC when so far everything has been pretty normal. She also said it looked like there were aboule 12 dormant follicles on the R and 9 on the L side which is good for when we start the  IVF cycle and stimulation meds. Wednesday is our supression check and things should start moving along then! DH also had another SA today which we will have to wait on the results for. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
alix_michelle

Sorry for not posting in the last few days. I got the flu shot on Tuesday and have been really sick since. I started throwing up and my husband said I was really pale. So I called all of my drs on Wednesday one said its morning sickness and to drink more water the OB said it's probably the stomach bug that's been going around. I actually saw my dr today and she put me on two bags of iv and some zofran. It helped everything but my really bad migraine. They also took me out of work for the next two days. I'm just ready to feel normal again!

Tara: I hope the IVF goes well!! Kmfc for you!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 4,302 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: