Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: November board

[ Edited ]
Faith: That is no fair that your dh is any ultrasound tech! I would be sneaking in as many scans as I could. I would love to be hooked up to an u/s monitor to see Bryce all day. Some days I feel like I'm not pregnant then I look down and see the bump. I just can't wait til I can really feel him move! The dh keeps putting his hand on my belly trying to feel him too. He can't yet. Bryce isn't strong enough.

Afm: I got put not he ECG monitor again, the first one was normal. This dr just wants to write me a prescription but wants to make sure he can with a made up medical reason. It's so frustrating! I don't know what my OB thinks but I did call her to let her know what was going on. The cardiologist won't even fax over the results to her and she is getting mad about that.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
isramom

Hey ladies...long time no speak. :smileyhappy:

Wow, already 4 pages for November... :smileyvery-happy:

Just looking at the list at the top tells me that unfortunately, I haven't really missed anything. :smileysad:
AF is due tomorrow (12DPO), the last few months I've had an 11 day LP, so I'm not counting on longer but DH says best to wait to test till 14 or 15DPO. Yeah, we'll see if we get there.

Anyways, I'm sick today, trying to figure out if I should go in or not, on the one hand I still could and we're already missing someone, on the other I have no idea how I'll teach if I'm coughing every three minutes....but if I don't go in today then I can't get my books (that I forgot to bring home on Thursday) to plan the next lessons...
ARRRR

If I don't go I will sit and catch up. :smileytongue:
My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Faith- Yay! Ooh and a suprise Disney trip to boot! How fun! It's neat your DH is a US tech and you can sneak a peek. I'm a L&D nurse and I know my coworkers sneak peaks during their pregnancies. It's pretty cool to be able to do that. Hope you have a great vacation 2 weeks is a good chunk of time!

Alix- You picked out the name already, Bryce? Cute! I bet it's nice to be able to call him by name.

Isra- For sure it's been a long time! We've missed you! Sorry to hear that you're sick. That's not good. Hope you can find some time to rest and get better. AF needs to stay away so you can get that BFP!

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

[ Edited ]
Isra: sorry your sick I hope you feel better!! I didn't know you were a teacher. I wouldn't be able to do that I have a really bad fear of public speaking. I administer the physical fitness tests for the AF members here at the base and sometimes I have to read the instructions and I freeze up and start shaking and it's only in front of like 10-12 people. I'm a big chicken when it comes to that. I hope this month is it for you and you catch that egg!!

Tara: we picked the name out right after we got married. We were talking with some friends and kids names came up. Jason wanted to name a girl Bryce and I said no that is too much of a boy name. So we stuck with it and then my cousin married a Bryce so I had to ask her if it was ok she said it was. Then my other cousin who is due in a few weeks tried to use it and we started looking for different names. She ended up picking Landon.

Faith: I forgot to tell you have fun at Disney!! I would love to go but I can't. I want to ride all the rides. But being so far along I can't. I love roller coasters. I know I can still ride horses as long as I don't have the horse gallop. My little sister loves them as much as I do, so when we go visit on the 18th I'm taking her horseback riding. I can't wait!!

Afm: I finally got on to a normal computer so I could upload some pictures from the u/s on Wednesday. I just wish the u/s weren't so expensive or else I would schedule one every week. I love seeing Bryce! I know my belly has grown overnight. I can only see my tipie toes now. I have a feeling next week I won't be able to see my feet at all. My mom thought I was having a girl since she said I'm carrying low and around my hips. I think it's because I am so short and I have a short torso that he's just sitting where there is room haha. I will put up a belly pic too!!

Alix
Posted from Apple iPad
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Hello ladies!

Life has been so incredibly busy!  I am trying to read up! 

Tara: Good Luck this month!  I can't wait to hear how the IVF goes!  :smileyhappy:  Praying for you!

Isra: Oh I hope its a BFP for you!

Faith: Congratulations!

Amy: How are you?  How is little miss doing?

Bre: I hope all is well!  My classes are kicking my butt this semester!  It really makes me want to take a semester off to just take a break--but I seriously just want to be DONE!  I can't believe little miss is almost a year old already!

Alix: YAH a baby boy!!  How incredibly exciting!!!  :smileyhappy:  I absolutely love my boys and I have to tell you--they have some ADORABLE boy clothes out there!!

I apologize if I forgot anyone!  :smileyhappy:  I hope everyone is doing well!

AFM--Life has been absolutely insane.  Between my classroom being insane, my 2nd job starting back up again, my grad school work, the boys, Jordyn, the house, and everything else I just barely feel like I am staying above water!  My grandma also passed away the end of October :smileysad:  So we were out of town for 4 days for that--and then last weekend we were out of town for our annual Hot Chocolate Race in Chicago!  This weekend we stayed home and it felt SOO good!  Oh ya---and we are currently fostering 2 basset hound brothers!!  We love them--and they are doing a great job at our house! :smileyhappy:

Jordyn is 4 months old already!  It's absolutely INSANE! She is such a fabulous baby and is happy and calm most of the time!  She definitely has a temper if you don't do what she wants WHEN she wants you to...but she is such a beautiful blessing to our family! :smileyhappy: 

Here she is:

920602_606729583532_705114915_o.jpg

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- It's kinda funny how a name comes to be. I'm glad you still got to use it and your cousin went with another name. Can't wait to see some belly pics. Fun fun!

Christine- Oh wow, that is quite the list of stuff going on for you right now. I can see how you'd feel overwhelmed. I'm sorry to hear that your grandma passed on. Jordyn is such a cutie pie! 4 months feels like it has gone by really fast. 

AFM- Thursday is my SIS and DH's SA. Then next Wednesday is our supression check. Things are going to start geting pretty IVF busy next week it seems. Looking forward to it. I have a feeling that it's going to go by quickly at the beginning and drag like crazy after the transfer. Just hoping everything goes according to plan. 

Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Christine: you sound like you are go go go right now. Sorry about your grandma. I don't know what I would do if mine were to go. Jordyn is a little cutie! I can't believe she is 4 months already!! I hope this little boy is as well tempered as you say Jordyn is. I know right now he likes to be very active. He's rolling a lot. My dh can finally feel him move!

Tara: I hope this IVF works for you! It's your turn for a BFP!! It is funnyh ow baby names are chosen. When we first talked about it we just said to each other if we ever have a boy that's his name.
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 456 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: