Regular Visitor
CountryyMomma

Needing some opinions

[ Edited ]

Me and my boyfriend have been talking about our future recently. We're planning on getting married when I graduate from highschool. We've mainly talked about having a child after we get married. By that time I will be around 18 to 19 years old. Is it a bad decision to have a child at this age?

}CountryyMomma{
Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Needing some opinions

I think it's different for everyone.  Different people are ready to start a family at different times.  I do think it's great if you can have some time after being married to spend time just as a couple before adding a child to the family.  But there are many that decide to start a family right away and that is what worked great for them.  I would just recommend you really think it through, talk to each other about finances, work schedules etc and go from there.  Good luck with your decision!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
reyesaileen89

Re: Needing some opinions

[ Edited ]

Hi there, for me you are too young to get married and have babies. Because having a family is a very big responsibility and you should be ready physically and mentally with that. It is nice that your boyfriend wanted to spend the rest of his life with you, but you are still young and you can still grow and bloom and chase your dreams. But, if this is what you really wanted in life then go for it. At the end of the day you are still going to be the one who will make decisions for your life. Just be very wise about it or both of you could wait until you are at the right age and at the right time. And I wanted to share with you a site that could calculate your ovulation period and choose the gender you would like to have for your baby. Good luck and every decision you will make has to be the best for you and that will make you happy.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 25 members 444 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: