mn_pabon

Need help PLEASE

Okay so my husband and I have been together for two years and married for one now; no luck getting pregnant...lately he has been making remarks in regards to how i am acting....when he cooks something in the microwave to me it stinks now (anything) and before it did not bother me, I get headaches often (but I just gave up smoking I hate the way it tastes and smells now), I have noticed that I have gotten tired pretty easily and catch myself yawning as early as 4 pm....then I have slight cramps to one side of my pelvic area; thought that I had started but my period was light (most of my periods are though because I am very active and workout a lot), that is the next thing for whatever reason now I have put on a few pounds and it scared me so bad!!! I have not weighed more than 151-153 in years now I am balancing at 160 :-( then constipation is a slight problem but if I take something that has fiber in it I am okay. I don't know what is going on and I am freaking out about the weight, but he thinks that I am pregnant. All I want to eat is oranges, carrots, and oatmeal. Nothing cooked smells good afterwards it is like the smell lingers forever!!! I am too scared to take a test and have it be a negative.....also and maybe too much info but I have found that I have wiped and usually evening bathroom visit and the toilet paper is full of mucus lookalike wetness.....I am scared someone help

Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: Need help PLEASE

The best thing you can do is take a home pregnancy test and go from there. If it is negative and the symptoms still exist theen call your doctors office and make an appointment to see what is causing the symptoms. Knowing is half the battle! Good luck!

Posted from Nextbook 8P12
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

I have to agree with what Jessie said.

Keep us posted!

Tammy

Community Manager
ModChristine

Yep take a test :smileyhappy: good luck!
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 714 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: