New Contributor
allysonpainter9

Need Advice!

Ok first a few important infomation....the first day of my last period was Feb. 4. Around the 20th of Feb. I had a lil spot not very much at all. Then in March I had a few painful cramps but my period has yet to show.... My temp has kinda been warm specaily sence my husband says I am frezzing him. I have took a total of 4 test and they have all been negative. Nervous to get my hopes up and not really be pregnant but would definitly love to know has any others moms or women had just a period jump one month and came back the next..... and could the painful cramping with no bloody show be bad?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: Need Advice!

I There,

I see it's been a week since you posted, I'm wondering if you have any news to share with us?

Hope all is well.

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
allysonpainter9

Well no news yet, still receiveing negative test results trying to get a obgyn appointment but my obgyn is backed up... So dont know yet.... Still no period either.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Make sure that when you call the doctors office that they understand the situation. If you feel it's an emergency, make sure you go to the emergency room.

I understand that it's hard to wait for answers, but the truth is that most doctors don't want to see you until you are around 8 weeks along.

Hang in there and let us know whats going on when you have some answers:smileyhappy:

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,386 members 219,075 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: