Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: June Board

Tara: JD is here and asking "if you have another baby what will you name him or her?" questions... AHHH.. I just want to make it through the next 5 weeks of school right now. lol. Well..maybe this next week. I take my final for my express class monday after i go to the oral surgeon for a post op appt.

Gina: I hope they keep the contractions away! FX'd and prayers for you.

Simone: I try to not read into dreams too much. :smileyhappy: I've had alot of de ja vu moments from my dreams, but others are so crazy, Its not worth reading into! lol. I figure the baby dreams just come from us talking about another baby or something. I was looking up cloth diapers and fell asleep, and dreamed about cloth diapers.. lmao.

Christine: You lurker you. :smileywink: ((hugs))

afm- I'm not in too much pain today.. finally. :smileyhappy: Now to knock out the weeks worth of spanish assignments. =o

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Sounds like someone is ready for another sibling :smileywink: Glad your mouth isn't bothering you quite so much. Each day is an improvement. Good luck on your finals!! You're so so close to the end. Yay!!!

AFM- DH and I picked up our crib this morning along with the mattress, diaper pad and a cover. Things are slowly starting to come together. Did three loads of laundry yesterday. Now I just have to put it away the best I can. I' still waiting on my closet to be finished. My FIL was kind enough to build some shelving so I can more easily organize. 29 weeks today, wooo hooo! Inching my way there. Had a doc appt yeterday and everything is on track so far. :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara: Its so exciting when you put the crib together, and start putting all the other little things together.. it gets so exciting! Like "this is actually real?" type of feeling. I am so happy that you are finally being able to experience it all. :smileyhappy: Big hugs!  I can't wait to see pictures of that nursery! :smileyhappy: and thank you for the good luck wishes. I have an A in this class so it should be easy. Spanish is my only worry,  I can pass with a D i believe, but thats not my style! I currently have a B, so I'm worried but I'm not worried at the same time. Band is easy, I just have to show up and play. No tests. Easy A. and I loveeeeeee playing in the band.  We have a concert on the 2nd for the senior center in tallahassee. Then another one on the 4th, I believe I'm only required to do one. I'll probably do both, unless we have plans for that day, which we probably will. i'm just soooooooo ready to be done for awhile. I've worked for so long, and so hard, with only one break. I'm running on fumes for school right now.

and JD is scaring me asking about siblings and names and etc. I do think he felt left out of the experience of Layla's pregnancy, because he didn't find out til i was almost 8 months, due to his mom and we worried over her reactions. So it'd be nice to have him included from the get go if there is another. chris is still worried over the high risk factor, but dr. M has told us multiple times she doesn't think it'll be an issue. Right now, I'm just focusing on finishing my class, taking my final, and letting my mouth heal before we jump into ttc. :smileyhappy: it'll be easier after monday!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Thanks. It is really cool to see things starting to come together. Definetely makes it feel like it's really happenng. Almost too good to be true feeling. I will try and post pics when I get back. We are going on a road trip for Dh's Grandpa's celebration of life. We will be super busy so I'll be offline for a little bit. Totally understandable being done with school, it's a ton of work and stressful. Band sounds like fun, I wish I played an instrument. I did play violin one year in 5th grade, but that's it. That's too bad JD felt left out. Hopefully the next time he won't. It's tricky with split families. Being from one of them I get it. If your doc say it's okay to TTC it should be fine. You'll contine to be monitored for cervical cancer. Hope your mouth is feeling better. 

Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie how did your final go? Cute that he wants another sibling. My kids want a sister. Trent has always wanted one since he was about 4.

Tara yay on a crib! Are you going to the doctors every other week now?
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Simone: I got a 117.5/125 :smileyhappy: not too bad. I'm pretty positive I have an A.

I think DSS is just curious about it, but there could be other reasons. Who knows.  I can't get DH to dtd when hes here anyway so... LOL.

I'd love another girl, but my luck i'll follow family tradition : girl, boy  Chris family went boy, boy but his mom and dad both had girls from a previous marriage. so hard to say!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Happy 30 weeks Tara!

Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks!  The contractions have slowed down and I am home on bedrest now.  Hoping to make it to 34 weeks.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 821 members 141,914 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: