Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: July Board

I went to the doc about the cyst and since I am pregnant he doesn't wnat to do anything if he doesn't have to and told me for now to keep using a warm compress since it was subsiding. He said hopefully it goes away and doesn't come back until after the baby arrives but if it does he said he will lance it open and go from there but really doesn't want to recommend me to have surgery until after the baby. After the baby he said i can have the cyst removed and go from there. So far the warm compress has been helping a lot but it is not completely gone yet. On the other hand I had my first experience with dizziness and being light headed today while I was at work. It was one of the worst things that I have ever experienced in a while. I literally felt like i was going to pass out and my vision started to get a little fuzzy so I sat down immediately and slowly drank some orange juice and started to feel a little better but not 100%. I think it was a combination of low blood pressure (which I have always had low blood pressure) and slight dehydration bc of how hot it was over the weekend. I was sent home from work and once I ate some extremely salty peanuts and drank a gatorade I started feeling a lot better. I took a nap and woke up feeling almost 100% better. Guess I will be pushing a lot more fluids from now on. As far as the house goes we are trying to set up a walk through to see if it is something we are going to like and will go from there. Oh and I have finally gotten an appointment to see a doc this week!!! So excited to see my little minion bc I think I have started feeling some movement!!  Not a whole lot just a few bumps/taps here and there!!! Hope everyone is doing well I am going back to resting for the afternoon.

Jes

Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Hey all. Long time, no see! I'm sorry to everyone for the way i left this board...infertility definately messes with your mind. I was in a very fragile state. 

I decided to go off all meds just see what happened and nothing happened. Like literally nothing...I havent had a period since march. And Im not pregnant...just nothing. Frustrated...

Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- That sounds like a good plan. Way to go on taking those first steps to a healthy lifestyle!!

Nicole- I'm not on leave from work yet. I took a few bereavment days for DH's grandfather's celebration of life which was in the San Francisco area. That makes two trips to California in the last 3 weeks! About 14 hours each way! I'm feeling pretty good, no complaints here :smileyhappy:

Jessie- Ouch, a pilinodal cyst sounds painful. I sure hope it clears up without much more intervention. They are pretty common for women to get them, no fun! Glad you're hanging in there though. Hope you get things squared away with that house. 

Alexx- Hey! You don't owe us any apologies for taking a step back. I totally get it. I felt that way a few times myself through all the infertility stuff we went through. It is beyond frustrating for sure. I sure hope things turn around for you soon! I remember feeling as though nothing would ever change and that pursuing more treatments was insurmountable. We were incredibly lucky to figure out a way to make it work when we did all our fertiltiy work ups, medicated cycles, IUI's , and then finally IVF. I'm very glad that we hung in there for the 4 years it took us to get to where we are now. For me the not knowing what or if anything would ever happen was the hardest. Even in the midst of all the pain and let downs I felt like it would make me stronger. I hope that you have the opportunity to see your doctor again or find a new one that can get a new cycle going for you. Hang in there and we're here if you need to vent! Hugs!

Gina- You're almost term by now!!! So exciting!

Amy- Hope you guys are doing well!

Brie- Hope you're doing great, too!

Alix- I'm sure Bryce is getting bigger by now :smileyhappy:

AFM- Back from another lengthy travel. Feels so good to be home finally. No more trips planned until we meet this LO. Still needing to finish off a few things in her nursery. Can't wait to meet this little munchkin. Feeling pretty good and definately growing. 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey everyone, just a quick update. LESS THAN ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL LEFT! AHHHHHH!!!!

I take my final tuesday!

Layla has begun therapy and had an autism eval, results next week.

and I found my biological father on facebook, and talked with Chris, and we decided for me to reactivate it and send him a message. Needless to say, hes been looking for me my entire life, and he had told his wife about me when they began dating 20 years ago, SO no surprise there and both of them are beyond happy! Its so exciting! :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Jessie, makes sense that your Dr wants to avoid meds and surgery while you're PG. I'm glad the compresses are giving you relief. Dizziness is scary especially when you're PG. It's so important to have plenty of fluids to keep yourself well hydrated. Sounds like your blood sugar went down then because you felt better with oj and the peanuts. Hope the walkthrough goes well. It's so awesome when feel the baby :smileyhappy:

Alexx so good to see you posting again :smileyhappy: I know how frustrating it is when you have to rely on the O meds to get your cycles moving. ((Hugs))

Tara oh I didn't realize you had to travel so far, I can see why you needed the time off. Look at you almost 34 weeks! What a journey to your miracle :smileyhappy:

Brie good luck with your final! Praying for Layla <3 That IS really exciting about your birth father :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- Good luck with the last week of school! Also sending prayers Layla's way! That is great you were able to find your birth father. I hope that you can build a great relationship with him and his wife. New beginnings!

Nicole- Yes, very lengthy but it was nice to see my husband's family and spend some time with DH. I know 34 weeks this Saturday, crazy! Time is starting to slip by. 

Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: back to work again then, for now :smileywink: you're almost to the homestretch!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 11 members 886 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: