Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Re: July Board

We have decided that we are not going to find out and just be suprised on delivery day.

Super Contributor
nursetara3

Jessie- That is exciting. I always love when I have patients that don't know and I get to be their delivery nurse. It's a lot of fun! I unfortunately have no willpower and couldn't wait to know. 

Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Hello ladies :smileyhappy:

Wow, we're in July now!
My Kindle won't let me go back to June :smileytongue:

Gina 35 weeks! Still hanging in there?

Tara pedicures are heavenly, its tough to do them yourself when you can't see your own feet :smileywink: you're out of work now, that's nice you have an early leave :smileyhappy: where are you traveling? How are you feeling?

Simone I hope and pray with everything going on that Ty will be home with you for his birthday ((hugs))

Jessie, good for you waiting and staying surprised :smileyhappy: You're a busy momma to be! You'll be ready for maternity clothes soon :smileywink: oh boy, those mommymones work everywhere especially with bb's, preparing for your milk production.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Frequent Contributor
jessieaherold

Oh yes I am very busy and just found out this afternoon that  in under 2 weeks we will have to drive to Alabama to pick up my dsd from her mother's house where she has been since the 5th of June and school starts here August 12th. So the being busy will continue for a while longer. We are still looking for a house and ironically one was just posted down the street from my brother in-laws house. I am waiting for them to call me back with the details and we will go from there. In other news I have developed a nasty pilonidal cyst on my tailbone and man it is a pain in the butt... literally! lol!!  I hav had them before but never this bad thankfully I was able to get into my doctors office tomorrow after work. When I have had them before I have usually been given a strong antibiotic and within a few days it is cleared up and gone but since I am just shy of 5 months pregnant I am not sure what the doctor will do.

I hope everyone is doing well , it is about time for me to hit the rack since 0400 comes really early. lol!

Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Where are you from Jessie? Did you get the call back on that house? How did it go at the Dr? I work in pathology and we see pilonidal cysts very often.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Hello!

Just a quick update on me. I started seeing a therapist on Thursday. I also saw my regular doctor that afternoon. He has run some blood work for my thyroid and cholesterol levels and I started depo again. I'm hoping in time to lose weight, get my head well, and then see if I really truly want another baby or not. I've had so much crap going on in my life I want to make any life altering plans with a less emotional brain.
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Simone I'm glad you're taking control of your physical and emotional health, you've got a good plan going for yourself, GL ((hugs))
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 13 members 724 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: