Contributor
GinaBelina101

Re: July Board

Desi Narey was born 7/30 after a fast labor of 3 hours and one push.

I went to my doctor's at 1pm due to decrease in movement and when I got there he was happily kicking away.  They checked me and I was at 6cm so they sent me over to the hospital.  I got to the hospital around 3pm and when  I go there I was already at 8cm.  I was having contractions but not able to feel more then cramping.  They broke my water around 5pm and I had painful contractions for an hour.  He came flying out with the practice push.  He was my 3rd VBAC but first nonmedicated birth.  No tears and recovery has been great so far.  7lbs 15oz and 20.5 inches long. 

055.jpg

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- Congratulations! He's so handsome!!! That's a great story...sounds like everything went great. Glad you both are doing well. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

Thanks Tara!  You are next!

The crazy thing that I for got to add was my husband dropped me off at first while we looked for a babysitter for the other kids.  He made it back 2 minutes before he was born!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- Oh wow! Lucky he made it back in time that's cutting it awfully close! I can only hope things go as smooth for me. First babies usually don't come that quick though :smileywink: 

AFM- Dh got her closet shelving in and it turned out really nice. Closer to being done with her room. Feels good to be able to organze it a bit better 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Jess: Ooh that's an ouch :smileysad: So glad that your little guy is doing well after your shake up, it's scary when you fall.

4 more weeks left Tara :smileyhappy: I will try to post the pic so it shows bigger when I'm on my computer.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Congratulations Gina! Welcome go the world Desi, he looks so snuggly swaddled up :smileyhappy: So happy your DH made it for his birth!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Hey everyone, hope you are all doing well. It's been pretty quiet on here. Had my 36 week appt today. All is well and on track. Cervix is soft, closed, and baby is head down. All is good. Can't believe I'll be 37 weeks already on Saturday! 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 21 members 2,021 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: