Contributor
RunnerMommy103

July 2013 Board

[ Edited ]

Welcome! :smileyhappy:  Let's start and end July off with a "bang"!  :smileyhappy:

Name              Test date                        Result   

Alix                   7/??           

Tara                 7/23                                 

Trish

Isra                  7/4                               AF :smileysad:

Simone            7/4                               BFP!!!

Expecting        EDD            

Haley-              7/12/13

Teri-                 7/29/13 (C-section 7/22)

Amber-             8/1/13

Heather-          12/17/13

Born:

Christine--Baby Jordyn 7/2/2013

Nicole--Baby Lucas 6/29/2013

Gina--- Baby Lucas 5/18/13

Amanda--- Baby Halle

Brie---Baby Layla 

Autumn---Baby girl

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: July 2013 Board

Hoping to test Monday, but as I don't have any I think I'll test n the 4th and hopefully start that day with a bang. Kind of like how I started 2009 with a bfp.
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Hey ladies, looking forward to having our usernames be able to be changed. Not sure why mine is coming up the way it is oh well for now.
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I think Im going to test 7/4 or 7/5 (DH is off on the 4th and not sure I want to scare the bejeezus out of him just yet lol.) But my symptoms are still there as well.. not improving, but not going away either. and BB's have gotten slightly bigger, not a huge amount, but enough that I notice it.

Really just hoping its the mirena making me crazy, especially since Amanda is going through the same thing.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
peanuut

First post on new board. Lets see how it goes.
Haley
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

Brie--When I had Mirena I kept a supply of cheapie pregnancy tests because I didn't have a period and I ALWAYS felt like I was pregnant. It was definitely the most un-wanted side effect! It was horrible! Although--despite feeling like I was pregnant I never did get pregnant on the Mirena!! I hope that helps! :smileyhappy:

Haley: Welcome! :smileyhappy:

Tara: Welcome! :smileyhappy: Ya--the usernames are all messed up! They are working on things though!
*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Just in case you can't see the old one...

Isra: Thanks and I hope it will be! It will explain why my line with FMU was barely there and the line this afternoon is a little darker than yesterday's test. I may go for a blood test tomorrow. My OB"s nurse said to wait a day or 2 and put in the order for one. Hopefuuly af won't show up and you get a bfp instead! The answer to your question is spotting doesn't count as the first day of your cycle. They count it by the first day of a light bleed or more. 

Christine way to keep your baby cooking! You made it to Full term... congrats! 

Haley How have you been feeling? 

Brie I think he will take the news OK. I just don't want to tell him until after I get a + by a blood test and possibly not even until I go to my first OB appt and see the baby on the screen. 

Hello Nicole, Tara, Amanda!

AFM I am feeling pretty good. Just anxious to get the blood test. At least than I will know for sure if I can start making a ticker and set up my first OB appt. 

My court as today and I have to go back. Ugh!!! Hopefully it will be all over with next time. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 30 members 553 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: