Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: July 2013 Board

Simone, I replied on the other one, I guess i'll move it here, in case they decide to change over fully for some reason later today

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie and Isra I know I shouldn't wait that long and I most likely won't. I am just worried mostly about telling him and then having another chemical pregnancy. I will probably tell him soon. 

Blood test = +

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

I just couldnt imagine keeping that from DH.. I know he can be a real dingaling at times and I would love nothing more than to throw a frying pan at him, but he is an amazing man and I couldnt imagine NOT sharing something like that with him until i've already had blood tests and u/s..he would have been hurt and upset. Im sure your DH may be upset since he was planning the vas..but I do believe he should know asap.  just my two cents, i know i dont know your situation except for what you tell us, so im just kinda going on how I'd feel, ya know? 

I know im not telling my Dh about the symptoms I've been having, but thats because its more than likely the mirena, and I dont want to give him a heart attack until I know for sure. I told him I had heartburn, and was tired, and had nausea..but it hasnt clicked that those were also my early PG symptoms as well. And since Amanda is experiencing similar problems, I dont feel the need to tell him Im going to take a test, just in case. Now, if it comes up positive.. he'll know by the big thud and me falling over with a pee stick in my hand. LOL

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
daddysangel8406

Hey ladies still don't know about this new board but ill give it a try.

Brie- I know I always feel like maybe I should test but then I wait so long and AF ends up showing up.

Simone- I know what you mean about making sure you're pregnant but I know I wouldn't be able to keep it from my husband just because I would be too excited.

Christine- I'm glad things are getting better with DH now hopefully they will get better with your MIL.

Haley and Christine- any day now!! I can't wait!!

Tara- have fun camping!!

AFM- just finished my first day of physical therapy and it hurt! But if I want my leg better I have to do it.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
peanuut

[ Edited ]
Simone: I'm still hanging in there. Just in a lot of pain. Really want to be done.

Afm: had all my appt s today. Everything came back good. Dr checked cervix and I was dilated to a 1 and had a little thinning. But not getting my hopes up since this is my second and I may have been at a 1 for sometime. She did stretch out my cervix to see if that would help with thinning and dilation. But boy did that hurt and now I'm really cramping and in even more pain. The last few days we've been on the go and the heat. I'm looking forward to just taking it easy this afternoon. I'll eventually try to get up and put some stuff from over the weekend outings away. But I just can't even imagine getting off the coach at this point. I guess there's always tomorrow.

Haley
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Amanda: PT does hurt, but just push yourself as much as you can! I was dating a guy in the military when I was in my PT after my ankle reconstruction... even though we were seperated at the time, he would call me and go over my exercises, I used to cry, but then if i'd forget to count he said "in the army, if you didnt count it out loud, you didnt do it, let me hear you again! ONE...TWO...THREE..." But you know what? It was inspiring. If I can do it, you can :smileyhappy: I do not like pain. You can do it!!! I havent really had AF since Jan. 2012..I have had the crazy mirena spotting, but thats it. So I dont know what to think. lol. Are you having the heartburn too? Im getting it removed asap..

Haley: Labor vibes your way. And BD..it may help :smileywink:  3 hours after BD, my water broke. hehe.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Please use plain text.
Contributor
RunnerMommy103

[ Edited ]

Hello ladies!!

I wanted to jump on here to let you know Jordyn Louise made her beautiful appearance today at 3:06pm!! :smileyhappy: After crazy contractions all night the OB decided what the heck--broke my water and away we went!!

Jordyn is beautiful and doing amazing!  She weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and is 20 inches long!  I am feeling really good--and ended up with only a superficial tear that didn't even need a stitch! Woot! :smileyhappy:

Here she is!!  :smileyhappy:
IMG_1139.JPG
I will catch up with shout-outs soon! :smileyhappy: I am exhausted though!

*Christine*
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 241 members 41,587 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: