Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: July 2013 Board

[ Edited ]

Hi girls!  Guess what?  You can change your username/display name now!  Just check the Welcome & Announcements Group in the forum and you'll see a post from me with directions.  Let me know if you have any questions!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
New Contributor
autumnjolley

Hey ladies!

I've been watching this board for a few months (mainly to see good news. )

Baby Ryleigh is now over 5 months old and just a little spit fire. I can't figure out how to post pictures from my phone but if i do, ill post one! Keep your head up ladies :smileyhappy: you all Rock!
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Mirena is OUT!  Was so fast, i couldnt believe it was out already! lol. Dr. M said she was sure the IUD was the root of the problem, but also said the ph is different when you breastfeed as well, so the combination could have just not worked with me.. apparently, im that 5% of individuals that cannot tolerate the mirena. We are pretty sure that I O'd right around the time of the last BD with no protection (sunday), so we do have a slight chance of being PG.

I have to do "supressive" therapy for a month though for the infections. I had to take one diflucan yesterday, and one monday, as well as teraconozle internally for 3 days as well. Then I have to take one diflucan once a week for 4 weeks! =o She thinks with the iud removed, and the supressive therapy, i should be back to my normal self..for the first time since... gosh..its been awhile! :smileyhappy:  I am excited! 

As for removal (for amanda :smileyhappy: ) I had more cramping after it was removed, than when i had it put in. Almost contractiony feelings a few hrs later as well. I didnt have any spotting or bleeding (some people do) but so far, so good for me. I notice i am "sore" feeling when i bend over where the mirena used to be, but overall, i feel better.

I went to go buy condoms yesterday (even though no BDing until tuesday) and was so overwhelmed by all the choices..I ended up leaving and not buying any LOL. What on earth.. who knew there were such a variety?

She did perscribe me lo estrin fe 1mg/10mcg dose. She said its a very low dose, and is new but safe for breastfeeding. I am scared to try it though. I can't find anything online that says it is ok to use it while breastfeeding.. does anyone have any thoughts?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Brie congrats on getting the Mirena out! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
New Contributor
autumnjolley

Brie. I use it. And breastfeed
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Occasional Contributor
vicki01rose

Victoria-test date August 11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Autumn- So glad you guys are doing well! Time has flown by!

Victoria- Welcome to the group. A lot of us have been posting on their old website until we are forced to move over here.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 749 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: