Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

Amy- I did get a pic I just haven't uploaded it yet. Glad your appts went well! Also, that's awesome you got in to see your old counselor and didn't have to find a new one! Hope the PT goes well. Are you guys planing on finding out gender at the 20 wk US?

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Good Morning Ladies :smileyhappy:

I wasn't able to come on the computer to check in on all of you this weekend. It was kind of a challenging one for us...Fri I took Lucas for his 6 mos. well baby visit and he didn't do too well with the shots. I think those along with his 1st flu shot and his teeth made it rougher on him. I also fell on the ice while taking my dog out, luckily just a few bumps and bruises. Then Aaron woke up at 2:00 yesterday morning with the stomach bug. Poor little guy was sick all through the morning and has been afraid to eat. The only thing we've gotten into him is water and juice. He had a couple crackers last night. He went to school today, but I'm worried that he'll have a hard time. We're all pretty sleepy today.

I'll be back to read...

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

I
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Back to page 4 first...

Tara: I'm glad the NP gave you a dose of the new P to get your started, hopefully the supply got delivered in good condition this time. YAY for another great US :smileyhappy: Will you go back for another before your first OB visit?

Gina: I have heard of mastocytosis, I think I remember The Doctor's having a segment on it. Praying that you can find a provider for him, it really stinks when location and insurance coverage put a damper on the search ((hugs))

Alix: That's quite a big step leaving the AF, what an impact it will be on your life! You need to do what is best for you and your family :smileyhappy: DH needs to help you out with the cleaning :smileywink: Uh oh, what happened to the dogs?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Alexx: Oh no, I'm sorry it IS AF :smileysad:  I think Tara is right, you may need the Clomid dose upped when you take it next cycle, and monitoring with US's will be helpful in determining your progress. I would take it easy this cycle since it's being tempermental from the get go ((hugs))

Amy: Yes, hoping that Aaron's tummy bug doesn't travel through our house now. Pregnancy dreams are so crazy :smileywink: That's good you were able to do PT, I'm so sorry that both sides are affected this time though. That's great you can still see your same counselor :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Oh no! Sounds like a really rough weekend! I hope all your guys are going better now. Ouch, falling on the ice sounds painful. Hope you can sneak in some rest somewhere. No the med was still crystallized. I need to go check and see if I could get it uncrystallized the pharmacy manager wanted me to try, but I'm still skeptical. I have another US next Monday and get released to my OB. Nurse appt next tuesday then the following tuesday is my physical with the OB. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: Yes, it was. Aaron is much better now :smileyhappy: I just hope that the bug is not going to go around the house now, so far so good. Crystallized again?!? I'd be skeptical about having it uncrystallized too. 8 week US then :smileyhappy: Oh boy, the PE is the first OB step :smileyhappy: YAY!
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Glad Aaron is doing better! Hope the rest of your household stays healthy! I'm excited to see our little one again on Monday! Looking forward to transferring care closer to home, too!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 737 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: