Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

Nicole- It sounds like I will discontinue the P at 10 weeks, too. I figured I'd ask on Thursday about when we will be released. How are you doing? 

Amy- Yeah, I feel the same way about it pretty much unless I could get a great deal. Glad you got a counseling appt and are getting set up with PT. Looking foward to seeing how your appt on Friday goes! The movement class with Nathan sounds like it's a lot of fun! 

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey ladies!!

I've been enjoying my time off from school, which sadly ended yesterday! As well as took my time recovering from the Leep and we had SS here as well .. all this and no time to post :smileysad: Then DH had to leave for Tampa for a work project and will be gone the entire month.. so we spent as much time as possible together before he left. We've been facetiming since he left so he can see Layla and all.. except layla doesnt pay attention. When I say "there's Dada!" she looks around for him and then when she realizes hes on the screen, she points to him and goes "Oooo oooo" lol So cute!

I went for my post op today, Dr. M said while I am healing well, my results were a little startling.. she said the CIN2 that was present in my biopsy during the colpo in November, well when she removed that during the surgery and sent it off, it came back as CIN3. and it was alot deeper than anticipated. She did the cone biopsy and then did smaller biopsies of the surrounding tissue to see if that was affected or not, and then sent those off to pathology. Those came back fine, the new layers under what she removed were ok as well. She said there were clear margins on removal as wel, no lesions which were a good thing..so I should be clear for now. She said it was a little startling to see how quickly (in a matter of like a months time?) the cells changed, and that had I waited longer, I could possibly been dealing with cervical cancer. Scary scary!! I still blame mirena.. how can you go from perfectly normal paps, to CIN3 in a matter of a years time? Weird if you ask me, but whatever. Hey, at least its removed and out of the way and hopefully it wont come back!!

I'll try to do personals tomorrow.. im so ready for bed..

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- I was just going to ask how you were doing. I can't believe your guy is going to be gone for a whole month. Seems like a long time. Hopefully you guys can see each other on the weekends or something. Hope you have a great quarter at school! Each day is a day closer to graduation! That is startling news, but sounds like you caught it really fast thank goodness! Definately going to be super important for you to do regular paps from here on out. That does seem like it worsened really quickly. So so happy it's taken care of now!!

Regular Contributor
elafunie

Amy: Boy, you ARE having a busy week! Sounds like Nathan is having a a lot of fun in his class, so great you have him doing activities like this :smileyhappy:

Tara: GL starting your new P today, one more day till your US :smileyhappy: I'm feeling much better, finally! A lot of my co-workers are sick now though so I'm trying to be extra careful around them.

Brie: Back to school again huh :smileywink: I'm sorry Chris is away :smileysad: That's good you can facetime with him though :smileyhappy: I was wondering about your LEEP results. It IS scary about the severity increasing in such a short amount of time, so glad that they DID get it removed and praying it won't come back. I'm sure Dr. M will be carefully monitoring you from this point on. ((hugs))

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- So glad you are finally feeling better! Hope you stay healthy after having to be around sick coworkers. Ick. The new P was also crystallized. They even triple wrapped it in insulated bubble wrap. Grrr. The pharmacist said it's pretty common with that med to do that if it gets cold. Pretty sure UPS packs their truck the night before and it probably sits out in a cold truck all night. They are shipping more out to me which should be here tomorrow. Really hope that's not crystallized, too. 

Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: I know, so much sinus trouble, achiness and overall fatigue going on around here. Oh no, not again :smileysad: Do you have enough of the old P to take again today and tomorrow? I hope the next delivery is finally viable.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Uggh, it sounds like lots of stuff brewing at your work. I do have enough because the other pharmacy replaced all three vials that were going to expire even though I had used 1 and a half. I have about 17 or 18 more doses of the stuff I've been on. It's a total drag it's been so difficult to get it here in stable condition. Fingers crossed I can make the switch soon cause I have big knots on both glutes and my thighs are sore. 

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 741 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: