Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: January Board!

[ Edited ]

Alix: That IS weird about your tonsils. My sinuses are crazy, I didn't do the netti pot for a couple nights because I thought I didn't need it and I'm stuffy again today :smileytongue: YAY for your new car :smileyhappy: You're being smart having those snacks handy. You're certainly keeping yourself pretty busy! Hopefully you can get some rest in between it all :smileywink: Crocheting is therapeutic. Try not to worry about Bryce looking comfortable breach, Lucas seemed like he was going to stay in the "cradle" position for the duration after he had turned from his head in my ribs, but then he brought his head down just in time when I was admitted for induction. How cute Bryce has chubby cheeks :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: Oooh pineapple, yum is right :smileywink: GL with your OB PE today :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey ladies, Im alive and well, just been super busy!

We are expecting..........

SNOW here tomorrow in FL!! and tonight! (hahahaha gotcha's minds going there, didn't I?)

I'm so excited. I'm truly a northerner stuck inside a southerners body, I swear. I am so excited for snow.. no accumlation expected, but still exciting either way. However, it is also supposed to ice (quarter inch to inch accumulations and growing) tonight and I have classes and the college doesnt want to cancel.. I think I may stay home tonight rather than DH having to worry

Everything else is fine here, besides Turk having kidney stones. Layla just woke up so I have to go. I'll try to sneak on later.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Will go back and read in a little bit. US went well everything on track! 177BPM! So so excited, So awesome we got to hear the heartbeat. 

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Brie- You had me for a moment. So mean :smileyhappy: I love snow. I like visiting it better than having to do day to day stuff in it though. Poor Turk, that's rough. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Brie: Oh gosh don't do that, you had me too :smileytongue: :smileywink: You can have all the snow you want darling, I'm happy to share ours! So, did the forecast read correct? I'm sorry about Turk sweetie, I didn't know dogs could get kidney stones (?) What do they do for him?

Tara: Another beautiful US picture :smileyhappy: Great heartrate! It looks like baby is facing your view :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 497 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: