Contributor
GinaBelina101

Re: January Board!

[ Edited ]

Thanks Ladies! I am feeling very good. Not much MS or anything or that sort. Just dizziness if I'm not eating on time. Tara - Love your ultrasound. Mine looked like a little gummy bear too when I was 9 weeks 5 days. The baby's legs were wide open too! We're not finding out gender this time so it adds a little more excitement. HR was 188 when we got our US.

9 weeks 5 days.jpg

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Love your picture too Gina :smileyhappy: Looks like your baby is facing forward for your view as well :smileywink: So, you're going to be surprised this time huh! It's funny, Lucas had his legs wide open just like that when I went for an emergency scan at 11 weeks.  Ooh another great heartrate :smileyhappy:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Tara and Nicole: haha.. I figured everyone would jump at that. :smileywink: no babies yet..Tara, I'm glad baby is doing well!! It is so exciting to finally get to see your baby updates for a change!  As for turk, They can get kidney stones but not sure how. Its definitely weird. He has a "cluster" of them..small ones, small enough for him to pass on his own with the help of meds and a special diet. Poor baby had to get a catether and x rays. He likes his medicine though so thats a blessing. If he can't pass them all on his own, he has to have surgery, and thats money we don't have right now..but would find a way to do so.

We are still on the fence about having another baby.. I would like another just because I think it'd be good for Layla to have a sibling she could be close to since her and JD wont probably be close until shes way older, which stinks but i guess thats one disadvantage of marrying an older guy who had his first child really young. lol.I know I loved my brothers and sister and am close to all of them and I'm sure she would want that. However, we're still really concerned over the whole cervical cancer thing, even though the LEEP seemed promising, I jump from a normal pregnancy to an automatic high risk pregnancy.. two things that make DH nervous.. But we would both love another one (and how my insticts let me want another one..im not sure!).. Id love another girl.. Chris wants a boy he can name "Luke"...to which I refuse to allow. (de ja vu of layla's naming process, right?)  Because half of people think "Laia" is "Layla" 90% of the time ..having children named "Luke and Layla" will make them the brunt of every star wars joke possible by every airhead out there..NO THANKS.

We will see. I have my follow up pap in May, if I get the all clear then, and I am on track to graduate in July..we may begin TTC then.. but all a big maybe.

Gina: Congrats lady! Quite the family you have there :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Brie: I hear you about wanting a sibling for Layla, one that will be close in age to her. That's what we wanted for Aaron, I really hope him and Lucas will continue to have a good relationship with eachother. It's so important to us to remain a close-knit family. How old is JD? I can understand yours and Chris' concerns about entering into a high-risk pregnancy, but it is certain you will be closely monitored throughout and that should give you some comfort in knowing that, don't you think. That's cute about Luke and Layla most likely being mistook for Luke and Laia :smileywink: Star Wars rocks though! he he :smileywink: That's one of the reasons Jeff wanted Lucas so he could say "Luke, I am your father" :smileywink:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- Love your US pic! One of the pics I have you can see arms and legs although the legs still look pretty small. I don't have enough will ower not to find out the gender. It's a lot of fun at work though when I'm a delivery nurse for someone who doesn't know yet. Glad the MS isn't bad. I feel pretty blessed about that, too. 

Nicole- Thanks, loving the little window into what's going on in there. 

Brie- That makes sense about having reservations about adding another baby into the mix. Sounds like if your next PAP comes back clear though then you are doing pretty good to think about another one :smileywink: Waiting till school over sounds like a good plan too since you are pretty much in the home stretch. Really hope Turk can avoid having to have surgery. That's hard because it's a financial hit too. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Well blah... I had a bunch of personals written out and then it wouldn't post.  When I copied it only copied the last paragraph.  So now the personals are smaller.

Tara. Gina- Love the little gummy bear pics!  So cute!

Brie- I hear you on the wanting a sibling thing.  If I didn't feel that way there is very little chance I would have gone through all that again.  My body isn't the biggest fan of being pregnant.  Love the miracle of life... but wow is it rough.

Nicole- Hope you're feeling better.

AFM- Just more of the same.  One day at a time right. :smileyvery-happy:  DH and I are going to watch Spamalot this weekend at the 5th.  I'm pretty excited for that.  I might even go and see if I can find a maternity dress that looks nice (I'll use it for maternity pictures as well).  They don't lie when they say you show earlier on your second that's for sure.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: I know! When is your next appt?

Amy: I am feeling pretty ok right now, knock on wood :smileywink: I heard that Spamalot is very entertaining! It's true, I showed earlier with Lucas too, love love love maternity dresses :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 384 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: