Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

Amy- My week changes Saturdays. I think it sounds about right that you know moe what to expect the second time around. What a cutie! He's so handsome. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I sent you a private message. Just in case you are like me and have no idea that you have one when you do. LOL Thanks. He's something else that's for sure. We went to his first Silvertips game tonight, he had so much fun!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies :smileyhappy:

Amy: Oh, I must've been posting at the same time and didn't see yours when I sent one to Tara. Thanks for your suggestion about seeing the ENT and again and the Singulair. I did take that before when I was first diagnosed with my asthma, I can't remember if it helped or not though. As I told Tara, I don't know between my sinuses and tonsils which are more the problem. I'm doing ok today, over the weekend I really tried to get some extra rest (not easy though :smileywink: )and continuing with the natural remedies. Pregnancies can be very similar and also very different, you just never know how it's going to go :smileywink: I hope Nathan is feeling better. I love the picture :smileyhappy: Oh no, I hope you can get in for your tooth today!

Tara: I know what you mean about the "small improvements", it's true that they don't last long enough before I'm feeling something coming back. As I told Amy, I am feeling pretty ok today though. It's so off and on. I really liked having ginger ale too. Sounds like you are starting your day off right with the bagel and cream cheese. The bread and butter is good, I found that carbs like this help especially when you're just sick of crackers. Try having some fresh fruit too to get in natural sugars.

Alix: So glad your FIL passed his stone. Oh gosh, that's scary about your blood sugars. Are you supposed to be doing the glucose drink for your GTT? I think this is why they don't want you to ingest anything but that. It's true what Gina said though, you may be able to have a small meal under the circumstances.

Gina: How IS Lucas?

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Thanks for asking Ladies! We did find a doctor for Lucas in the area who was able to run some tests. For the time being we just have to watch for signs of flushing and hives with his eating and not expose him to extreme temp changes. He is finally gaining weight and was 18lbs and 9oz at 8 months.

And we got a BIG SURPRISE! We are expecting baby #4 in August. I found out early but was in complete shock for awhile. It is finally sinking in and we are excited for our new addition!! :smileyhappy: Due August 10th!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Gina: Oh that's great you were able to get a doctor for Lucas, so glad he's gaining weight :smileyhappy: Extra special TLC for this little guy ♥  WOW, congratulations!! You've got quite the family going my dear! I wonder if this one will be another boy so you can have two of each? :smileywink: YAY for surprises!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Tara: my dr said no food just water. So we made the appointment for the earliest time in the morning, then afterward I'm going to eat so I don't crash again. I didn't think a cracker or two would hurt the first time but I guess it does.

Amy: love the pic! You are 10 weeks behind me too. Hope you get that tooth fixed soon sounds painful!

Nicole: glad you are feeling a little bit better. My tonsils keep swelling then unswelling. It's weird.

Gina: congrats!! What a surprise!!

afm: the dh and I bought a car this weekend. We went in to see how much we needed to save up and ended up driving off the lot with a 2014 Chevy equinox. It was something that just fell in our lap. My blood sugar still isn't back to normal. And now I don't leave the house without a small bag of snacks and water. I don't know why it's just now starting to do this but it's not fun at all. We see the dr every 2 weeks now. And I have tons of appointments to get out of the military. I don't know how I'm going to find the energy to do everything I need to do and keep the house clean and take care of the dh and the dogs. I've also started to crochet again. Even though it kills my hands I'm going to push through it and keep doing what relaxes me and keeps me sane. I'm almost done with my nieces blanket. I need to make 2 more panels but I need more yarn for just one color. I will see if I can post some pix of that and the latest u/s. I forgot to tell you Bryce has chubby cheeks. We can tell from the last u/s that he does and that he has my feet. I'm just hoping he turns before his due date he is still breach and he looks too comfortable to flip the right way.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I would never have known I'll go check it.

Gina- Oh my goodness congrats!!! You already 12 weeks wow! How are you feeling? Glad you found someone for Lucas!

Nicole- Yes, bagels and cream cheese are wonderful. Really loving myself some fresh pineapple, yum!

Alix- Exciting to get a new car. Yeah what I meant was snacking though out the day and having something on you in case your blood sugar drops not in relationship to the GTT. Hope that your sugars balance out and stay that way. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 275 members 27,184 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: