Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Re: January Board!

Hello again ladies! I hope everyone is starting to feel better. Seems like everyone is getting sick again.

Tara yay in 9 weeks (hope I'm not too late on that)

Well I have missed a lot. Hopefully I can keep caught up now. My FIL is doing good he passed the kidney stone before he left. But on Saturday I ended up in the hospital. My blood sugar crashed so bad I lost consciousness. I had eaten but I guess not enough. I don't know what happened. Thankfully I was sitting down. I was supposed to have my glucose test this week but no one told me I couldn't eat before I had the test so I had to reschedule. It's going to be hard not eating when I wake up at 6 for work and the appointment is at 8 and I'm supposed to eat per my dr. Sorry gotta go someone's at the door
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

Alix - Wow so scary! Talk to your doctor about letting you eat a small meal before your test. They let me eat eggs before mine.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Glad your FIL is doing better! That is scary you passed out! Very important to make sure you always have a snack on you or some candies or something. If you start feeling off like trembly, anxoius, hungry, or sweaty you should make sure you get something in you. Hope besides all that you are doing well!

Gina- Hey! How is Lucas doing? Have you been able to make any progress in figuring out the stuff going on with him? Hope you are hanging in there alright!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

Alix- No good on the blood sugar. Mine has been dropping quite a bit this pregnancy but nothing like that. Lots of little snacks!

Tara- 9 weeks! :smileyvery-happy: (and my next ultrasound is the 5th... I can't wait!)

AFM- I had a filling fall out of my tooth today. Grrrr. Why do these things always happen on the weekend? I suppose I should have had it fixed when I went in, but it was just a tiny chip on one edge and they thought it would be fine to wait till after baby was born. Meh. Bad tooth. And all I was eating was raisins... nothing all that hard or anything. One minute bite... next minute crunch... Ugh. Hurry up and get here Monday... I need this fixed.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Oooh, that's exciting! I really hope baby cooperates and you can find out gender! I just now woticed that you are almost exactly 9 weeks ahead of me plus a day. Can hardly believe you're at 18 wks already! That's frustrating about the filling. Don't know why stuff like that always seems to happen on the weekend, too. How annoying. Hopefully it won't cause you too many problems before Monday!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

I think it's 9 weeks exactly? Yours changes on Friday too yes? I'm about that far behind one of my good friends as well. I can't believe I'm already this far along either. I wouldn't say this pregnancy has been easier... but so far it hasn't been worse. I think knowing what to expect some helps (that and Nathan keeps me far busier then my job did).
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

[ Edited ]

I'm starting work on Nathan's 2nd year of pictures a day... I made a neat little smilebox with the first year. It's time consuming but fun to watch. WOW has he grown this year. And I am loving that he FINALLY has some hair.

1011266_10153766570865511_1003671758_n.jpg

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,187 members 200,190 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: