Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

Just popping in to say hello! Hope everyone's week is going well! This week has flown by. Had so many things I had to do this week that the time to go back to work tomorrow is here already. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Ladies :smileyhappy: It's soooo cold here!

This sinus congestion and PND is driving me crazy :smileytongue:

Hi Tara :smileyhappy: I know, it's Friday YAY! I'm so excited for you to have your PE on Tues :smileyhappy: How are you feeling sweetie?

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- It's sunny and cold here. Nice to see the sunshine. Do you think you'll go back to the ENT to talk about your sinuses. Seems like it's a chronic problem. Hope those symptoms go away and stay away. I am not a fan of sinus issues they are miserable. I'm ffeeling alright. Today my stomach seems a little more unsettled. Nothing is really sounding all that great. Trying to force myself to do something productive. Not working out too well. MS hasn't been anything too horrible, just when I think it's gone or in my mind I start to feel more queasy. 9 weeks at midnight!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Glad your MS hasn't been to bad. I was always nauseous but thankfully never actually sick. I still have that nothing sounds great thing going on. I do recall it eventually getting better with Nathan, hopefully that happens this time too and for you as well.

Nicole- I agree, you might want to see an ENT again. Having that sinus surgery is the best thing I have probably ever done. It is amazing how nice it is to be able to breath... and just how much I couldn't breath. Even when I thought I was breathing well I wasn't before the surgery.

AFM- Still lots of headaches/migraines. I was rereading the blog I wrote when pregnant with Nathan last night. Apparently I had pretty much the exact same thing with him, it was kind of crazy how exact the description was to what I'm feeling now. The PT earlier this week said to start wearing my body suit more often and make sure I'm getting the stretch in as much as possible, I'm just not stable. I have been feeling the baby move more and more recently, I love that part. That is probably one of the few things about being pregnant that I really enjoy. Nathan has been a little under the weather the last few days, nothing too bad just runny nose and a temp that isn't normal but not high enough that anyone cares. He's been cranky though, and he woke in the middle of the night which he almost never does. We're having my parents over for dinner and I am determined to eat dinner at the actual kitchen table (so I must go find it).
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: We've had sunshine too which IS really nice to see even though it's so bitter cold and windy out there. It's between my sinuses and my tonsils, can't figure out which is more of a problem. I'm using the Netti pot every night, but I can't take any decongestants because I'm breastfeeding. My poor little Lucas can't handle me taking anymore antibiotics either even though I think I really need a good strong one. One of my co-workers is taking Doxcycline and that I remember knocked a big bad infection I had a while back. But, I know the cyclines (tetra etc.) are not safe for the baby. As you know, I had nausea like that my entire pregnancy, but I didn't always throw up from it. Always have crackers, ginger ale and protein packed snacks available even though you don't want them or feel you need them at the time, you do believe me. YAY 9 weeks!!!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Nicole- My ENT put me on something called Singulair for my allergies, instead of fighting the allergen it helps with the inflammation in the nose. Not sure it'll help what you have going on but might be worth asking about. And it's safe while pregnant and breast feeding, at least that's what I've been told.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Kinda funny how you've described both your pregnancies the same. I think that's really cool to keep a diary or blog so you can check on things like that. Hope your dinner with your parents goes well and Nathan starts feeling better. Darn unstable, pelvis. You're almost half way there! I can't wait until I can start to feel movements. I know I'm a little ways off though. Kinda wierd to think we've known we are PG for a month now. Your anatomy scan should be coming up soon!

Nicole- Hope you get into the ENT. You've been suffering with this far too long. Having to take all those antibiotics and seeing only small improvements isn't enough. I am definately keeping crackers in my purse. I have also been drinking ginger ale which I really like. Eating bread and butter as I type. It's probably not the best that carbs are pretty much the only thing that sounds all that great. Oh well, it's food. Each morning I wake up I eat a bagel ad cream cheese which is a good way to start out. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 411 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: