Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

Alexx- I agree with Nicole about having your clomid adjusted. They usually want to keep you at the lowest dose that works, but they should be able to prove you are ovulating at that dose to support the dosage you are on. Fingers crossed you won't need the Provera. Been there quite a few times and it's so maddening. 

Alix- Hope that your FILs kidney stones pass soon. That's a bummer it's going on during their visit with you guys. Hope you are still getting in some good time visiting. 

AFM- 8 weeks tomorrow. Looking foraward to another US on Monday. Been feeling pretty queasy if I don't eat. Cramps here and there and lots of trips to the BR. Still spending most of my time vegetating on the couch. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara-  Look forward to hearing how your appointment goes tomorrow! 

AFM- Things are going relatively well.  17 weeks already... just a little over 2 weeks till we know the gender!  I can't wait.  I bought Nathan two shirts online (and will have to return one)... I love my brother and I love my sister. :smileyvery-happy:  We'll get his picture in one or the other to share the news.  Might play with balloons some too.  Fun fun.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I'll keep you guys posted. Looking forward to our peek inside tomorrow. Can't wait for you to find out what you're expecting! Should be good fun to take those announcement photos with Nathan . 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Hi Ladies :smileyhappy:

Alix: I'm sorry about your FIL having such a rough time with those kidney stones :smileysad: I can imagine how busy you are!

Tara: Those are good 1st trimester signs :smileywink: Can't wait to hear about your US today! GL sweetie :smileyhappy:

Amy: Your gender reveal is going to be so fun :smileyhappy: So exciting!

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

US went really well today! Everything looked good! 170bpm! Officially released to my OB! Yay! I go to my nurse appt tomorrow and then next Tuesday I have my physical. 

8wk US no name.jpg

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara-  Awesome that all is going so well.  And WOOHOO for getting to go to the OB.  Look forward to hearing how all is going. 

I have PT tomorrow.  Hopefully it can fix this headache.  It's horrible.  Stupid hormones.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

OMG! Weekend from HELL! I've been in quarantine with mi familia. We are in Flu City. Adam started throwing up on Friday morning with a fever and coughing, next day was me with a fever and deep chest coughing, then the husband with fever, throwing up. So, ya...it's been fun!

TARA- LOOK!!! A BABY!!! It Looks just like you! lol...

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: Another beautiful picture of your little one :smileyhappy: So great everything went well! GL with your nurse appt today :smileyhappy:

Amy: Hormone headaches are the worst :smileysad: I hope PT helps.

Alexx: I'm so sorry you all have the flu, it's awful with the whole mess of symptoms like that :smileysad: Get well soon ♥
Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx-That's no good that everone got so sick. Hopeyou all are feeling better,

Amy- Good luck at your PT appt. Hope that dang headache goes away. Yuck. 

Nicole- Hope you have a good day at work! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Thanks Tara :smileyhappy: My sinuses are still lingering but I feel more myself today, pretty busy here!
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

2014 Parents Cover Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online:4 members 55 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: