Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: January Board!

[ Edited ]

Alexx: How many cycles have you been on Clomid? What is the dose you're on? I think you DO need to see a new doctor, one who will be more aggressive and get you a referral to an RE. This way you can get the US's and further fertility workup. I would call your insurance and see what your options are in terms with your coverage.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

I am on cycle 2 of Clomid at 50 mg. I am taking this cycle off because AF was really weird and unpredicatble. I think I started Jan. 2nd but it was so light I don't know If that's the day I should count as day 1. I am probably going to have to take progesterone again to start my cycle. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Alexx: You made need to move up to 100 mg. I had a lot of cycles where I couldn't pinpoint day 1 because official AF was questionable, and had to take Provera to get another going since they always ended up so long and drawn out.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle

Hey ladies...sorry I've been off here for a while. I feel like I've had no time. My in laws are here and we have had to make trip to the ER for my father in law. He has kidney stones. I'm gunna be off here until they leave. Gotta make sure everyone is good to go!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alexx- I agree with Nicole about having your clomid adjusted. They usually want to keep you at the lowest dose that works, but they should be able to prove you are ovulating at that dose to support the dosage you are on. Fingers crossed you won't need the Provera. Been there quite a few times and it's so maddening. 

Alix- Hope that your FILs kidney stones pass soon. That's a bummer it's going on during their visit with you guys. Hope you are still getting in some good time visiting. 

AFM- 8 weeks tomorrow. Looking foraward to another US on Monday. Been feeling pretty queasy if I don't eat. Cramps here and there and lots of trips to the BR. Still spending most of my time vegetating on the couch. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara-  Look forward to hearing how your appointment goes tomorrow! 

AFM- Things are going relatively well.  17 weeks already... just a little over 2 weeks till we know the gender!  I can't wait.  I bought Nathan two shirts online (and will have to return one)... I love my brother and I love my sister. :smileyvery-happy:  We'll get his picture in one or the other to share the news.  Might play with balloons some too.  Fun fun.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I'll keep you guys posted. Looking forward to our peek inside tomorrow. Can't wait for you to find out what you're expecting! Should be good fun to take those announcement photos with Nathan . 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 23 members 499 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: