Super Contributor
nursetara3

Re: January Board!

[ Edited ]

Here's our US pic from Saturday. Measuring 5w5d. The little green arrow is pointing to out little embryo. 

1st US no name.jpg

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

It is really amazing what a day or two can do! I love having pictures. I have a friend that did a 3D image thing at some place that does it kind of like going and having your kids pictures done. Seems weird to have them when you aren't required by the doctor. But they really were kind of cool.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
amontes11051

Tara- this is so amazing!!! I'm so happy for you!!

All- I'm having a tough time.  I started spotting on the 2nd. I stopped on the 5th. It was never enough to even need a pad. It was Brown. I'm afraid to start Clomid because I know it can harm a baby. What should I do?

Posted from Amazon KFSOWI
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: Beautiful little yolk sac :smileyhappy: So glad everything went well with the US! Looking forward to your next one Thurs :smileyhappy: That stinks about having to still do the P IM's till tomorrow, I hope they get the next mixture right this time. Dr. A released me to OB at 9 weeks.

Alexx: Only spotting for 3 days or was it light flow? (as you chart reads) hmm...Have you tested since? I had spotting just like that when I was PG with Aaron, it came and went but no real AF flow. I had no idea what was going on because I didn't even think I O'd since it was a common thing with me having anovulatory cycles. Please call your doctor.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- The 3D US are pretty cool. I know there is a place in Bellingham that does them. I think it's kinda expensive though. Some of the pics are really cool and others sometimes a little creepy. I'm sure there is probably one down in your area or Seattle. Do you think you'd do one this time around?

Alexx- Sorry you're having a tough time. It's a hard spot to be in. I would test again or call your doc and try to get a blood test. Spotting may not have been your period. Hugs!

Nicole-  Yeah, the pharmacist expected that the new P got too cold on it's way to us so it crystallized. UPS doesn't get to our house until late so not sure if I should just wait till Wednesday to start the transition. If I start on Wednesday I do two shots one new one old, then old for the next three days, then just the new shot every Wednesday till 10 weeks or so. Can't wait to see more on Thursday, too!

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Tara: It would probably be best to start the new Wed then. So glad you'll only have to do it weekly with the new one :smileyhappy: I stopped the P after 10 weeks.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I see a place in Bellevue, but nothing closer. Looking at the costs, no way could I do that. I would rather have pictures of them after. They don't like to do the ultrasounds before the 20 week one anyways... so other then the fact it's 3D... it shouldn't tell me anything the one I am already going to have would. I can't wait till Friday to see how things are progressing, hear that little heartbeat.

AFM- I did get scheduled for the counselor tomorrow. Chiropractor today. OB is Friday. Busy week. Nathan is doing a creative movement class that started today, we worked on throwing beanbags, jumping, crawling, walking on a balance beam, played with a parachute and did some other stuff. He seemed to really enjoy himself. It's twice a week. I'm just hoping I can make it 2 months doing that. That reminds me, I have to call the PT and get that appointment set up as well. :smileysad:
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,299 members 146,875 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: