Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Re: January Board!

Tara brown is good because it means its old blood. GL today and I hope everything turns out fine! 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Hi ladies, our US went really well. They were able to see the yolk sac and a fetal pole. Also the heartbeat flickering. Still too early to count it because it's close to the uterine wall. They didn't see any problems or bleeding going on, cervix is nice and closed. I will probably spot from the US now. It was pretty uncomfortable, more so than the monitoring ones we did with IVF. I'm relieved, but still nervous. Hoping that things stay on track! I measured 5w5d today which is close to the 6w0d we've been going by. 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

That is so great!! Did they give you any pictures?
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Tara that is great! I am so happy for you! Do you still get an u/s next week?

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- I did get a picture, but it's in the car.Oops. You can really only see the sac and a little blob. Hoping to see more Thursday!

Simone- We do! Yay, we go back Thursday for another US and hopefully they will be able to count the hearbeat easier. 

AFM- So I went to start the switch from my current prgesterone to the new hydroxyprogesterone and saw that the new stuff is all crystalized at the bottom and won't mix. Called the pharmacy and they are sending out new stuff, but it won't be here till Tuesday. Guess the daily injections are still the thing for now. Bummer. Feels like I've had a lot of issues with getting my progesterone meds. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Glad you were able to get in and get that reassurance. Bummer on the progesterone meds, how long do you have to take those? The whole pregnancy? So they only saw one little baby in there? Good thing you did two eggs then! My first ultrasound was right about what you're measuring... a sac and a blob is totally the right description! LOL Super exciting you get to go back and have another next week! It's amazing how much difference a few days makes when they are just starting out!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- I should only have to take the progesterone until about 10 weeks, so that is good. Yep, only one little one in there. I feel a lot better about our choice to transfer two for sure. Seeing the little flicker of the heartbeat was so so cool. Not a whole lot to see, but so much more than what happened with our last pregnancy. I'm excited to go back on Thursday and see more. You're 15 weeks already, woo hooo!

Nicole- How many weeks were you before they released you to a regular OB? It's a question I keep forgetting to ask them. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 486 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: