Contributor
GinaBelina101

Re: January Board!

Hey Tara! Hope that it's nothing. I had spotting with Lily and Lucas early on too and lots of cramping.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- I hope it is nothing as well. I know spotting and cramping are fairly common early on. I know that doesn't ease the mind. Hope your doctor got back to you quickly. *hugs*
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina & Amy- Thanks for your input. I know it can be common, it's just paired together is what has me worried. I didn't sleep very good because of the cramping. Gina, was your spotting brown with cramping too? 

I talked with the nurse and she told me it can be very common in early pregnancy. She told me she'd like to tell me it would be fine but that its also a sign of early spontaneous miscarriage. The fact that it's not red it good. I'm going to go for an US tomorrow morning and see if they can see anything. It's probably too early for a HB yet until later in the week. Hoping and praying that this is all just normal and I'm only freaking out because it reminds me of when I miscarried 2 years ago. 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

Tara: I will be praying for you tomorrow <3

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Posted from Amazon KFJWI
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Tara- Keeping you in my prayers. I think I was about that far along when I first saw this little peanut. But yes, no HB or anything all that exciting. But good to go in and see how things are going. Will you still have an appointment next week as well??
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

Tara - It was brown blood. And pretty bad cramps too. Hope you have a good US tomorrow!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Gina- That sounds like what is going on with me. Hope I have the same outcome as you! I will keep you guys posted. 

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 241 members 40,888 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: