New Contributor
murrinm12

Is it possible to be pregnant even if both blood and urine tests came back negative?

I am almost 2 days short of being 6 weeks late for my period. I have taken a total of 4 pregnancy tests 3 home tests and a blood test and all were negative. I am starting to feel nausea, back aches, and acid reflux (which I had real bad when I was pregnant with my daughter) and I swear I felt something move in my upper abdomen yesterday. Is it possible that I am pregnant despite both types of tests being negative?

Posted from Amazon KFTHWI
Please use plain text.
ModChristine

Re: Is it possible to be pregnant even if both blood and urine tests came back negative?

I have heard of situations where it took a while for the pregnancy hormone to register but I think it's rare for a blood test to be negative when you really are pregnant.  Although I have heard of it happening.

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
CaitlinTurner

Re: Is it possible to be pregnant even if both blood and urine tests came back negative?

I've wondered the same thing! I should've gotten my last depo shot on Jan 2nd of this year and didn't. I thought I'd get prenant when it was meant to happen....well, 6 months later, I'm still not pregnant! I feel the nasuea if I don't eat soon enough in the morning, etc, but EVERY test I've taken is negative.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
CaitlinTurner

I should add I still haven't had a period since not getting my last depo shot :smileysad: 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
murrinm12

I haven't been on the depo in a few years. It takes 6-9 months sometimes longer for the depo to completly wear out of your system. I have had one child since stopping the depo and havnt been in any birth control since she was born.
Posted from LG MS770
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
CaitlinTurner

Hopefully it won't take too much longer for me then....I'm starting to feel broken :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 1,218 members 125,681 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: