jazzymae85

Im trying to have a baby but my doctor said I would have to have my eggs opened but I want a bby now

I want To have a baby by the middle of next moth but what can I do please help me cause me and my fiance would really love to have a babyright now

Posted from Samsung GT-P5100
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Re: Im trying to have a baby but my doctor said I would have to have my eggs opened but I want a bby

Hi,

What do you mean by eggs opened? trying to concieve can be a fairly complicated process, (or fairly simple..depends on how you look at it).  Is your doctor trying to tell you that you have fertility issues, or that you are in your luteal phase already?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Community Manager
ModChristine

Re: Im trying to have a baby but my doctor said I would have to have my eggs opened but I want a bby

Hello, what exactly did your doctor mean by having your eggs opened?  Does he mean you have fertility issues?

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Regular Contributor
cassie186

This question doesn't make a lot of sense to me either but all I can really say is there is no sure fire way to get pregnant when you want to. Some women are more fertile than others, same goes for men, and you've really got no way to tell how fertile you are until you start trying, KWIM?

Even then, if you are tracking ovulation and all of that good stuff and your timing is impeccable you still only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant. It takes a lot of people that are perfectly fertile 6 months or even a year to get pregnant. The best thing you can do is to take good care of your body by eating well and exercising while you are trying and to eat, etc as though you were already pregnant so you don't have to worry about a night of binge drinking or anything like that.

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 597 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: