New Contributor
egaulien

I'm puts and thoughts would be great! I don't know what to think :/

I'm 21 and me and my boyfriend do have unprotected sex (he doesn't pull out) . I just got off my period last Friday (March 28) and it was normal. 2 or 3 days after I started bleeding very lightly and it was a light pink, not red like a period or brown like old blood. It last 2 days and then stopped . Could I possibly be pregnant or is there something else it could be ? Any responses would be absolutely great !
Posted from Generic Android
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: I'm puts and thoughts would be great! I don't know what to think :/

I understand you wanting some answers, but it is really something that you should be talking to your doctor about if you are concerned.

Best wishes!

Tammy

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
egaulien

I know... I was just wondering if it could possibly mean pregnancy .
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

The not knowing part is so hard sometimes!

Truth is that anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Agreed with Tammy.. anytime you have unprotected sex, there is a chance for pregnancy. You could always by a home pregnancy test from any store and put your mind at ease. You could also make an appointment with your doctor if you are worried. They can do anything from a urine test, blood test, to internal exam. I understand the anxiety of buying a test..afraid of the results, but its definitely better than wondering "Am I, or Am I not?" lol.

If you don't want a baby just yet, its easy to get on the pill, or use protection. I get that stopping to use condoms in a monogamus relationship is a bit of a downer, but stopping for those few seconds is a heck of alot cheaper than pregnancy, childbirth, and raising a baby. I promise :smileyhappy:

You can also express your wish for birth control with your doctor. even if you don't think you could rememner the pill, there are other options, like depo, nuvaring, and norplant. I do not recommend IUD's as I had cervical cancer as a possible "effect" of the Mirena IUD, but thats also your choice. :smileyhappy:

I currently use Lo Loestrin FE. Its a great pill, very low dose of hormones (1mg/10mcg), if hormones bother you.

Keep us updated.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
egaulien

Thank you :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Keep us posted :smileyhappy: What ever the outcome, we are here for support.

Tammy

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 14 members 349 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: