Regular Contributor
elafunie

Re: February Board

[ Edited ]

Hello Ladies :smileyhappy:

I had the Holiday off yesterday and today they're having an early release at Aaron's school because of the snow expected this afternoon. So far nothing is falling yet, but we're supposed to accumulate 1-2 inches an hour starting at lunchtime-fast and furious :smileytongue:

Simone: It's hard, there are so many emotions thinking of what could have been ((HUGS)) Late huh, have you tested since Fri? That's nice that DH got you roses :smileyhappy: So happy for you that Ty will be coming home soon!

Love and ((HUGS)) to you all ♥

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

Nicole- Hope everyone is feeling better at your house!

Tara- Hope all is going well and you're starting to feel a bit better. You're almost out of the first trimester already! Time sure does fly!

Simone- Awesome Ty gets to come home. Have you tested again? Or has AF shown up?

AFM- Just more of the same really. Headache... achy this achy that. I am certainly feeling more pregnant these days. We're celebrating my DH's grandfather's 100th birthday today! Crazy! 100 years old! I can't even imagine everything he's seen in his life. Now I should take a little nap so I'm functioning for the party. Hope all is well with everyone!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
GinaBelina101

[ Edited ]

Simone - Have you tested again? I'm glad Ty gets to come home soon!

Amy - I had headaches in the beginning too.  Hope it goes away soon!

Tara - Hope you had fun!

AFM - Lucas started walking one day shy of 9 months. He is hard to keep up with! The girls are doing good just bothering each other all day! LOL

Nicole - Hope your house is getting healthy!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

[ Edited ]

Amy and Gina: Much healthier this week :smileywink:

Amy: Wow! Your Grandfather is 100!! How was the party?

Gina: YAY for Lucas :smileyhappy: Oh gosh, I hope mine doesn't start walking at 9 months! We can tell he wants to, creeping and rolling everywhere :smileywink: Olivia and Lily typical little girls huh :smileyhappy:

I think my profile pic speaks for itself around here, we had another big snowstorm Tues and Wed, wintry mix yesterday and today everything is melting into puddles (really pools!) of slush :smileytongue: We went from high teens-20 degrees to high 30's and 40's now!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Hey everyone, I'm alive, just super busy. I hate having two online classes and one on campus class.. it = so much more homework than I can keep up with! I've managed to stay afloat but I always feel like I have to be doing something so its hard. Like right now, I need to be finishing my political science quiz, and some more spanish assignments. However, my mind and body is saying "you NEED coffee" and my house is saying "Please clean me better than a lick and a promise!" and my stomach says "Need.food.now."

I think im going to go indulge into a cup of starbucks :smileywink: and maybe make some cinnamon rolls, finish washing dishes..and attempt to do some more homework.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
elafunie

You ARE a busy little bee Brie! I think the Starbucks will get you moving right along :smileywink: Cinnamon rolls sound yummy :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Sorry you were having a rough time. I remember after I MC'd all the approaching dates related to that pregnancy and it was tough. Have you tested again? Sounds like you and your DH have decided to try again? Is that right? Glad you finally know when Ty gets to come home!

Gina- Oh my! Walking already? What a quick learner. You're one busy mama for sure. 

Brie- You can do it! Sounds like a lot just one thing at a time. Starbucks is definately a help. Mmmm, that sounds so good. I've been off coffee since December and boy is it tough. 

Nicole- Geesh, I sure hope the weather your way calms down! You guys have been hit hard with lots of storms. That is really difficult to take so much time off. Hopefully you've caught up onyor sleep by now!

Amy- We're both inching ourselves closer to that special date, huh? Sorry about the headaches that's miserable. I had a few while we were away, but my neck was out which had a lot to do with it. 

Alexx- Your puppy is adorable! What did you name it? What a steal. 

Alix- Hope you are doing well! Pregnancy treating you alright?

AFM- We're back. Feels good to be home although we had a good time. Our cats missed us a lot and one of them is all over me today. My friend got her doppler back and gave it to me yesterday to use during pregnancy. So awesome to be able to listen to that heartbeat when I want to. My next appt is Tuesday. Tomorrow marks 13 wks. So excited to be out of the first trimester then! Feels like a big milestone. We will probably announce to the rest of our friends and family soon. Feeling like my energy is slowly coming back to me and not nearly as queasy which is awesome!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 6 members 187 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: